Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2008, 09:14 PM

3 posts, read 5,601 times

Advertisements

Well, I have been veiwing the posts for quite some time. There are many great posts that have helped me answer the initial questions that go with considering a relocation,Good places -vs- not so good places, conveinience to other cities, type of lifestyle / social aspects, etc... As nomal or abnormal my situation is, here is my story. I have been fighting a motion to relocate with my ex-wife and her husband for almost a year now, and it has done nothing but deteriorate both of our finances, realtionships, and put our 8 year old daughter through some unnecessary stress. I am to the point of just giving in to her, but the catch is that I am coming too. We are working on an agreement for all of us to move out there, Ex-wife, her husband, and me and my girl. Myself, my ex-wife and our lawyers met this morning to discuss aspects of this possible relocation. Most everything I think can be worked out but I want it to be bullet proof. I have very strong rights as a father here in Cincy, and I would like to ask / know what others experinces are with parental rights as it relates to the non-custodial parent. I could stay here and continue to have my girl and see her as much as I always do no problem, but the venom that she will spew for the next ten or so years will not be good for anyone. Believe it or not this is the "condensed" version. She will be in Gig Harbor, I will be in University Place. So it would be in Peirce County. Any input would be helpful, and I could fill in the blanks if necessary.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Jeff (Cincy Guy)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington