Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2015, 01:37 PM

9,962 posts, read 12,384,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Explain then. If we get models who are a healthy weight, or even slightly overweight, then that's fine, as they are bigger than most models and can be considered 'plus sized', but when you start getting really overweight and obese models showing off their 'curses', it becomes a problem.

She is healthy looking:

She is not:
Wow she's fat but brave! You have to admire that at least?

Beauty comes in all shapes some people like fatter people it may not be healthy but that's what it is.

Personally I don't find fat people attractive...

Old 04-08-2015, 01:38 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,589,687 times
The first one looks very healthy and in shape.. but the second one looks like she would be out of breath after climbing two stairs. It's not just about how she looks, she is doing serious damage to her health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
Wow she's fat but brave! You have to admire that at least?

Beauty comes in all shapes some people like fatter people it may not be healthy but that's what it is.

Personally I don't find fat people attractive...
Sure, it takes guts, and if I had her body, I wouldn't be showing it off, not a chance in hell, but it's not a good image to promote, and I would not recommend putting really big models on magazines.

Old 04-08-2015, 01:39 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
Apparently American cops excecuted some bloke again. 8 shots I counted from the video, more than the Finnish police fired the last year.

You really should be looking into it.

Old 04-08-2015, 01:46 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,367,600 times
For some reason cops here are going completely out of control. I'm not sure if true, but my Father said something a couple of days ago about U.S cops killing more civilians in the month of March than the UK has since 1900 not sure how true that is though...

Old 04-08-2015, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
For some reason cops here are going completely out of control. I'm not sure if true, but my Father said something a couple of days ago about U.S cops killing more civilians in the month of March than the UK has since 1900 not sure how true that is though...
Might be true the US is a bigger Country with a bigger black population to kill off lol.

Old 04-08-2015, 01:55 PM

5,983 posts, read 4,278,462 times
Yes, we are having a Black Holocaust here. They're actually building a camp not too far from my house. Looking forward to the smell of burning flesh.

Old 04-08-2015, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyFL View Post
Yes, we are having a Black Holocaust here. They're actually building a camp not too far from my house. Looking forward to the smell of burning flesh.
They might as well be...

Old 04-08-2015, 02:10 PM

12,278 posts, read 9,456,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Explain then. If we get models who are a healthy weight, or even slightly overweight, then that's fine, as they are bigger than most models and can be considered 'plus sized', but when you start getting really overweight and obese models showing off their 'curses', it becomes a problem.

She is healthy looking:

She is not:
No one takes her seriously.

My favorite model is not unhealthy.

https://instagram.com/p/j1heY7zZxH/

https://instagram.com/p/oOC_j2TZw4/

Old 04-08-2015, 02:21 PM

4,439 posts, read 5,521,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Apparently American cops excecuted some bloke again. 8 shots I counted from the video, more than the Finnish police fired the last year.

You really should be looking into it.
It's a race issue - whites against blacks. It needs to stop, and soon - I'm so fed up with this.

They need to defund police departments around the country - if this keeps up, I think we'll be going that route, as we're not too happy with our police these days, and rightfully so.

Old 04-08-2015, 02:44 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Ok, you have to consider the population, but the last time a police officer gunned down a person here was in 2012. This man shot his father in a café with a shotgun on one of the most busy pedestrian streets in our capital. I'm not starting a debate, but the police in the US seems out of control to me. As these are rare occurences here, both bullets (both hitting the target with a MP5) were analysed. In fact, every bullet is. (Arm 1, chest 2nd, lethal.)

I watched the video, and the police officer, clearly under distress missed 6 of his 8 shots. And the victim was running away, so the officer in question just shoot at him. Why? Why kill? He probably has a Glock 17 or 18, which at 5 metres so you should get 90% accuracy. Still five of the shots missed. Why? Why didn't he had backup from fellow police officers? Why was he so disturbed that he couldn't get the first five shots on target? I know shooting with a pistol on target is hard, but that was almost point-blank.

Again, we are a much smaller nation and believe it or not, a less violent country, the police go in with OC (pepper spray), tasers, police dogs, then sidearms and finally with assault guns and bulletproof vests. 99% of the situations are solved before the Finnish SWAT teams even arrive.

And I want to emphatise, I don't wan't to educate you, but those videos are simply unfathomable to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather