Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2023, 05:46 PM

7,733 posts, read 6,450,446 times

Advertisements

What are your favourite months and least favourite months for each season?

For the sake of this thread, lets stick to meteorological definitions.

So for northern hemisphere;

Spring: Mar-May
Summer: June-August
Fall: September-November
Winter: December-February

For me... May is my favourite spring month. Its just beautiful with all the flowers in bloom. Temps are great. A mix of cool and also hot days, but mostly warm days with cool nights. Plenty of rain as well.

Least favourite is March. I do love March, but April beats it out. March weather is a toss up. Normally, I enjoy it, but last March was very disappointing. I do like snow in March but I also like it to hit 50+ and we failed to do so this past March for the first time in 22 years. March is just too unpredictable and its also not that pretty. I mean yes its pretty when its fresh snow, but fresh snow is pretty in any month, so its not unique in March. And up here, its too early for all the spring foliage. It is nice when the grass finally turns green, if it even happens in March, and I do like the aesthetic of melting snow on greening grass, but a lot of March is brown and dirty looking.

July is my favourite summer month. For one its my birthday, but its also the month I welcome the heat the most. Its more consistently warm/hot than June but also the heat hasn't worn me down yet. Lot of nice summer flowers are blooming and its a great time for thunderstorms.

August is my least favourite month, not just summer month, but month in general. Its the one month where the heat really does start to wear on me. Growing up in Florida, it was even worse heat than July at times, plus school was starting at the end of the month. Granted, I don't HATE August, but I have never looked forward to it. Like right now in April, I am looking forward to May because how beautiful it is, but you won't see me looking forward to August in July, at least not for August's sake.

October is my favourite fall month, and month as a whole. I mean Halloween is awesome, but I in general love the colder but still moderate temps, the changing leaves, the pleasant autumn breezes, the blend of gloomy low light and also warm orangey hues. I get excited for the first frost. We usually get our first snowflakes in October but I'd rather those come in November. With that said, I'd be lying if I said the first snow in October didn't invigorate me.

September is my least favourite fall month. Now, in general September is not a month that I enjoy as much as all the other ones. I rank it one step above August, but to be fair... growing up in Florida, September weather sucked. It didn't feel like fall at all. But up here, September is really nice. I just happen to prefer October and November more. November I like because that exciting transition to winter, and Thanksgiving. Now, unlike August, I do look forward to September because its the start of fall. I don't mind an Indian summer sometimes, but those first mornings in the 50s and 40s are glorious.

December is my favourite winter month, and this isn't a controversial opinion. Even most snow haters can admit that snow in December is nice. Aside from the holiday spirit, there's something really magical about the brown landscape that is so typical in November, being converted to a white wonderland. The snow is new and fresh in December. We don't have those huge snow mounds that you see later in the season, or at least not as large and dirty. I don't mind the early sunsets because the Christmas lights are so cheerful. The cold and snow are exciting in December.

And of course, February is my least favourite winter month. I do still like it to be cold and snowy in February, but winter does start to get a bit old after Valentine's. I don't hate February by any means, but it doesn't have the joy of December or freshness of January. However, you can appreciate that there's a greater chance of a good thaw.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2023, 12:11 AM

5,889 posts, read 6,088,552 times
Summer - not much of a difference, I like all of it
Favorite: June - still have whole summer to look forward too, and it's already nice and warm, but generally not too hot. Long days. Still have a decent amount of late spring flowers.
Least Favorite: July - often a bit hotter than I'd like, but many Great Lakes still a bit chilly to swim in (especially at start of July). Also have bugs like June. Not as much of the vegetable garden harvests coming in compared to August, although it's a great month for fresh local fruit (mulberries, peaches, cherries, raspberries).

Fall
Favorite: September, because it's the most summer-like, can get a bit of colour towards the end of the month, though mostly further north (where I usually do go anyways).
Least Favorite: November, because it's cold and gloomy, short days, low sun angle, and not much snow, plus fall colours are mostly gone. A great time to go down south.

Winter
Favorite: December, because snow is still exciting then, and we usually get some. Generally pretty mild.
Least Favorite: February, because I'm looking forward to spring by then but it's still 2 months away (although the increased sunshine is appreciated).

Spring
Favorite: May, peak for spring flowers, including all the fruit trees, magnolias, etc being in bloom. Migrating come back for summer and lots of nesting birds to check out. Generally pleasant temperatures. When I plant most of my vegetable garden. Not too many bugs yet (maybe end of May will start to get bad).
Least Favorite: March, because it's too winterlike and I'm done with winter by then.

If I could choose to make some months warmer, they would be (in order)
1. March
2. February
3. October
4. November
5. April
6. September
7. May
8. June
9. December
10. January
August and July I would not want to be warmer, they're warm enough as is. My ideal temperature would be a daily mean of about 20C-21C which is what those months tend to be like.

Old 04-13-2023, 06:47 AM

2,815 posts, read 1,405,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pincho-toot View Post
What are your favourite months and least favourite months for each season?

For the sake of this thread, lets stick to meteorological definitions.
I'll be sticking to the proper astronomical seasons over the garbage meteorological seasons. So most years that's March 20 to June 21 for spring, June 21 to September 21 for summer, September 21 to December 21 for fall, and December 21 to March 20 for winter, all perfectly in line with the sun.

My criteria for what constitutes favorite to least favorite is not the same as everyone else's because I take my weather monitoring so seriously. It's not a simple matter of favorites to least favorites because some years a given time of the year can be either the most or least favorite depending on how good or bad the weather monitoring is.
Below is the criteria for all parts of the year that can make that part of the year my favorite or least favorite. A TL;DR is that good Southeast US weather=favorite, bad=least favorite.

Starting in spring because that's what we are currently in:

-March 20-approximately the start of May. I am not the biggest fan of this time of spring because the peak of the weather monitoring type I was mainly doing (Interstate 20 and 10 in the Southeast US and south) has passed, this time of year's primary weather monitoring (Interstate 40ish last frosts and warm April for the Southeast US) pales in comparison because of how short term it is in comparison, and I could do without the consistency of the usually cool, dreary weather.

The exceptions are years like this when the Southeast US has an above average April with no dumb frost backloads, the part of March post-spring equinox delivers some good results, and we have nice weather, the latter of which is almost unknown.

-May. No major weather monitoring going on here but I am usually a big fan of this time of year because it finally looks and feels like spring with blooms, sunshine, longer days, and pleasant to warm weather (which funny enough often starts in the ballpark of the halfway point between March 20 and June 21. Victoria Day holiday is a bonus.

It's fun to monitor the Southeast US too to see if they get an amusing well below normal May cold snap that is actually some FUN well below weather to enjoy as my list is frostproof in May.

-Pre-summer solstice June. Usually like this time of year a lot as well for the extra long days and pleasantly warm weather, only bug is waiting on seriously pool-worthy heatwaves that don't usually come until after the solstice.

There is also some more weather monitoring beginning - although it's not as important as Southeast US winter monitoring, I like to monitor a variety of Canada and US climates from Alaska and the Territories to Newfoundland to the Southeast back again to see how hot they can get that season and the monitoring starts then a bit before the solstice (although for Newfoundland it's really last frost monitoring). Mood booster time of year on the whole.

-Post-solstice June to mid July. One of the most reliably good times of the year in my opinion, as it strikes the best balance between solstice-tier long days and sufficient pool-worthy heat. Only in summers like 2014 and 2017 is it not really enjoyable.
The weather monitoring above continues.

-Late July to late August. Retains the heat but the days are getting shorter, so don't like this as much as the above. Still solid though due to retaining the heat.

Weather monitoring for heatwaves can often peak here. Additionally, in late August is when I resume first frost monitoring, but for places like Fairbanks.

-September, or at least a good chunk of it, prior to the fall equinox. Quite nice and summery pool weather remains no matter how much anyone wants September not to be summer, and I very much enjoy getting in the last swims of the year in the still-warm water.

Heat monitoring continues, and about a week before the fall equinox I add places in Canada/US Northwoods like Timmins and International Falls to first frost monitoring.

-Post-equinox September. Not a particularly big fan of this compared to the above part of September because it is not pool weather anymore, but I do still like its weather overall and it is when monitoring really picks up.

It is also often the prime time of determination for whether my Northwoods monitoring is any good. The ideal is to go into October so that they get their first frost in a full fall month, and years like 2021 are AWESOME (where literally nowhere on my list got frost before October 1 and all but 1 October 17 or later, setting many all time records).

-First 2 weeks of October. On October 1 more weather monitoring picks up (Atlantic Canada monitoring starts, I like to see how far it can go without a frost in fall due to the strong seasonal lag and 2022 was a great year for this with places as cold as Gander not getting frost until November).

The weather generally starts getting stereotypically October like with leaf changes beginning around Thanksgiving too, and with this weather and this holiday makes this an almost always very enjoyable time of the year. Plus Southeast US monitoring picks back up, although it isn't time for the biggie yet I like seeing how hot they stay into this month.

-Remainder of October. Still pleasant, I like to see how long the pleasant weather continues in our neck of the woods (and this time is often when the Atlantic Canada results are in).

Southeast US heat monitoring continues, with a small uptick in fear. Although it's freak weather, the occasional year like 2022 can produce unbelievably dumb October first frosts taking official cold hole airport sites off the lists well before they should be, the primary criteria for good Southeast US monitoring in this part of October is lack of nighttime cooling off (which 2020 that I missed had, and 2021 to an extent had it which I caught).

-November 1-December 21. This part of fall has one of THE biggest determining factors behind it as to whether it will be one of my favorite or least favorite times of fall, and as it also is the beginning of a 5 month long annual ritual that is the determiner as to whether those 5 months are any good or not, the local weather takes a serious backseat to this.

What, you ask, is this so important annual ritual? As you may have figured out, it's my infamous Southeast US weather monitoring!
The overall criteria for a good weather monitoring season are as follows:

1) Longer than usual frost free season. As goes first frost, the bare minimum good date for a first frost (usually I-20 southward and east of I-95 up to about the Outer Banks) is December 1 (so I can have at least a month of safe monitoring after starting on November 1), and the ideal date is December 21 or later (so there is no frost until or after the start of winter).
I would say this is the most important of the criteria to be achieved, simply because out of everything that is to be achieved it is the most fun monitoring for an unbroken streak, and what better unbroken streak to monitor for than frost?

2) Less frosts than usual within this time period, and no colder than usual. I would say the no colder than usual part is more important simply because I have yet to experience it while I have experienced less frosts than usual at its expense.

3) Above average weather, ideally record breaking monthly heat to accompany the frost free season. This isn't an absolute necessity (I would sacrifice it for good frost monitoring ofc), but is nice as something to see in the absence of frost.
Sometimes however, excess heat is not desirable. It can open the door for a dumb backload later down the line.

I would say the 2 seasons (2021-22 and last season) I have done serious weather monitoring in have featured these to an extent, but not as much as I'd have liked ideally. Seasons I was dimly aware of/did less monitoring of like 2015-16, 2016-17, and 2017-18 featured some too, very much so in the first especially.

Now for the weather around this time of year in my neck of the woods! Even without the massive potential outlined above, it would still take a backseat.
There are still a handful of nice 9-10C+ days, but November and pre-solstice December are generally cool and cloudy and not much to locally enjoy weatherwise. Exceptions include waiting upon the first snowfall and good snowfall of the season (always magical when it is seen) and satisfying reminders that most of December is still fall (since pre-solstice December is generally cool instead of cold, does not get particularly cold during cold snaps, and does not really pack snow).

Holidays though, I looooooove the holidays! The Christmas buzz in December is a great mood brightener and is so much fun to engage in, so this is a definite nice time of year for me in at least 1 aspect.

-December 21-31 (aka the actual winter within December). The Southeast US weather monitoring continues as intense as can be, with an extra aspect added in at this point.
Operating alongside the criteria outlined above is:

4) The coldest day of the season must not be any colder than usual at the bare minimum, ideally being above the usual.

As years like 2017 and 2022 have taught me, this can easily be a time to watch for the coldest weather of the season within the Southeast US. Otherwise, aside from places that have had frost already (if any), I like to see how many will get frost only in the next year or even none at all that winter!

Weather here is more exciting. Getting colder with a greater chance of snow, and I hope for a white Christmas AND New Year's (both of which of course add loads of holiday fun to this period).

-January. This is the part of the winter where ALL the Southeast US monitoring aspects may be in play - depending on the year, I can be monitoring for any combination of January or later first frosts or going the winter with no frosts (as I was in 2022 for places like Gainesville), monitoring for December last frosts (as I was this year after the Christmas cold which places like Beaumont delivered on), monitoring for heat (as I was this year as well), or monitoring for the coldest temperature of the season (like I was in 2022).

Absolute crossroads and has the potential to deliver a mix of good and bad, although the bad that can be delivered does not seem to be as bad as the good that can, so overall I'd say this has good results. Here as well is almost always good, we are looking at a solid winter month with appreciably cold weather and snow that I can usually look forward to except in years like this, and it's always nice seeing snowy January landscapes.

Last but not least I do some relatively minor weather monitoring for us. As a quintessential 4 season Dfa/Dfb I want our coldest temperature of the year to be in the negative 20sC, and reaching this is ideal otherwise we run the risk of overlapping with Cfa climates.

-February 1-March 20. This final part of the winter can be a real dealmaker or dealbreaker as goes the Southeast US weather monitoring, it is usually when multiple determining factors are at play. Criteria for this part of the year is as follows with 2) already applying:

5) Good last frost date. I monitor to the end of March, so the bare minimum good last frost date is February 28/29 (so I can have at least a month of safe monitoring like with first frosts), and the ideal is February 20-23 or earlier (depending on the year, it is so I can have at least 3 months worth of safe monitoring in accordance with my ideal winter solstice or later first frost).

6) No backloading factors. I am making this as a requirement in light of years such as 2017, 2018, 2022, and this year, which all featured something during February that allowed for a dumb March backload which ruined a lot of last frost monitoring - although not all were equally disastrous, the basic theme is frostless Februaries due to the Southeast Ridge setting the stage for glorious January last frosts followed by dumb March frosts that happen due to the Southeast Ridge in February.

7) Similar to 3), it is nice to have some record breaking heat during this time period. BUT it is absolutely not necessary and if it will lead to a backload than it is undesirable.
Some examples of when this heat fits in well is 2015 (the cold snap in February leading to a toasty March), 2016 (the heat was largely there at the start of March and didn't lead to a backload until many places were too warm for frost), 2020 (the February 22 2020 cold front allowed the Southeast Ridge to do well in March), and this year (although there were some dumb backloads, they were not as bad as in other years, and a number of December-February last frosts are happening this season).

Our local weather is nothing to write home about relative to January, still very snowy and appreciably cold. Also has great reminders that March pre equinox is winter due to its cold, snow, and shorter days than nights. I do like waiting on the first 9-10C+ nice days though.

Old 04-13-2023, 12:09 PM

1,503 posts, read 912,723 times
Here in southern England they are like this for me:

Winter, favourite Feb as the days are already noticeably longer and brighter than Dec and a few flowers and other signs of activity have started. Least favourite, Dec as it's the darkest, gloomiest month. Perhaps it's because I'm from the SH, but I find the joviality of Christmas at the gloomiest time of year very fake and forced.

Spring. May, because everything has greened up and there are still spring flowers about. Least favourite March as it can still be quite wintery. Snow is said to be more likely at Easter than Christmas.

Summer. Favourite June. Everything still feels very fresh and active and there are a lot of flowers. Least favourite Aug. By then the leaves on trees, grass etc aren't looking fresh anymore, there's more chance of miserable weather and you can feel the approach of autumn.

Autumn. Favourite, September. It can still be fairly warm. Least favourite, November. By the end of the month especially it's usually pretty dark and dismal.

Old 04-13-2023, 06:41 PM

5,889 posts, read 6,088,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisfbath View Post
Here in southern England they are like this for me:

Winter, favourite Feb as the days are already noticeably longer and brighter than Dec and a few flowers and other signs of activity have started. Least favourite, Dec as it's the darkest, gloomiest month. Perhaps it's because I'm from the SH, but I find the joviality of Christmas at the gloomiest time of year very fake and forced.

Spring. May, because everything has greened up and there are still spring flowers about. Least favourite March as it can still be quite wintery. Snow is said to be more likely at Easter than Christmas.

Summer. Favourite June. Everything still feels very fresh and active and there are a lot of flowers. Least favourite Aug. By then the leaves on trees, grass etc aren't looking fresh anymore, there's more chance of miserable weather and you can feel the approach of autumn.

Autumn. Favourite, September. It can still be fairly warm. Least favourite, November. By the end of the month especially it's usually pretty dark and dismal.
Same as me basically. I don't mind some cold and snow during winter, but winter is too long here. I like when there are still birds, plants growing, etc. If we could just delete November to January from existence I'd be happy. We can get some snow in February and March and then it's onto spring.

Old 04-16-2023, 07:41 PM

422 posts, read 159,431 times
Autumn:
Favorite: November. The weather has typically finally cooled off regularly and is really nice. The leaves are pretty. November and December are my top favorite months of the year.
Least Favorite: September. In NE Oklahoma, September is still summer through and through. Typically not the 100s, but still hitting 80s and 90s every day. Nasty.

Winter:
Favorite: December. As stated above, tied for my top favorite month of the year. The weather is typically nice and chilly. I love Christmas time. This month is pure bliss for me.
Least Favorite: February. The month is depressing for me because in NE Oklahoma it means Spring is imminent and I hate Spring. Also, it's a coin toss on any given February day whether it's a nice chilly day, or a sunny day in the 70s. (which are very unpleasant in the winter when you don't have the AC on). February feels like "winter is over." and it hurts me every year.

Spring:
Favorite: Listen, I hate Spring. I hate it so much. So, "favorite" is used loosely here. With that said, March. Because March at least some nice days in it and we can even still get snow. But it still sucks.
Least Favorite: May. In NE Oklahoma, May is a hot, muggy month characterized by severe thunderstorm and tornadic storm outbreaks. I dread May every single year.

Summer:
Favorite: August. I hate summer almost as much as Spring. But when you get to August, summer feels like it is coming to an end. In NE Oklahoma August is typically scorching hot, though... so... really, it's just the feeling of summer coming to an end soon that makes August more tolerable.
Least Favorite: Um... June...July? They both suck. Every Summer month sucks. How am I supposed to pick?

Old 04-16-2023, 08:01 PM

19,798 posts, read 9,336,681 times
Spring - May (Trees usually not in full leaf until about May 1, and cherry trees not in blossom until mid-May)
Summer - July (Full summer and usually sunny)
Autumn - October (Peak foliage)
Winter - December (the peak winter month varies, but at least December is the Christmas season)

All the other months -- except for June, August, and September -- are so-so, unless January is especially snowy. I really dislike it when winter comes late, in late February or March, because by then, I am already looking forward to spring and summer. Favorite months in order:

October
September
December
July
August and June (tie)
November
January and February (tie)
April and March (tie)

Old 04-17-2023, 05:46 AM

2,926 posts, read 1,307,494 times
Perth, Western Australia

MOST Favourite summer month. January. Honestly I just picked this month randomly. Almost every summer day for three months is the same here, warm/hot and sunny
LEAST favourite summer month: December, again this is random as summer months here are pretty identical

MOST favourite Autumn: March, it's still warm/hot and sunny lol
LEAST favourite Autumn: May: Rainy days are more frequent and while not cool it is just mild

Winter MOST favourite: August, temperatures are warming up from being mild to some warm days and it's getting a bit drier
LEAST favourite winter: July, it's the wettest and coolest month. Most days in this month have some rain and it's the wet season

Spring MOST favourite: November: Essentially this is summer with warm/hot days and rainfall is very infrequent throughout the entire month sometimes getting none at all
LEAST favourite month: October, temperatures are warming up quite a bit but there is still some dew in the early mornings at times which can mean 90%+ humidity so it can be a killer. Takes a bit of getting used to

Old 04-18-2023, 05:44 AM

420 posts, read 219,522 times
Summer
1. January (favorite)
It's the height of summer and rarely days go below 70F (22C) which happens in Melbourne a lot in summer, so it really feels like summer in January. The heatwaves also seem to not happen this month and seem to wait to February to start. Also, I like New Years more than Christmas.
2. February
3. December
Some Decembers are quite cold. Days below 20C (68F) are very common and it got as low as 12C (54F) last year. You're just an extension of Spring, stop lying to yourself December. Even when they're not cold, they're hot. The Melbourne summer heatwaves happen in this month a lot which means it could be 43C (110F) one day and 15C (60F) the next. I bet you Americans dont have to deal with 60F and below summer maximums.
Autumn
1. April (favorite)
April is the pinnacle of comfort with 20C average by day and 10C average by night (roughly). Also it's Easter time, so this means chocolate bunnies by the orange, red and green leaves. This is also when the Sun sets earlier (Before 6PM) So there's more night-time. Which means better sleep (at least for me cuz i'm a night owl and i can experience more night before going to bed at 1-3 AM)
2. March
3. May (least favorite)
May is just Winter Lite, forget that it's literally the Worst Winter Month. Temperatures in May are usually around 14-18C (57-64F) and it gets up to 20C once in a blue moon. Despite the chilliness, it has not once gotten under 0C (32F). So it can't even properly be cold, it's lukewarm basically, but the miserable, wet lukewarm. Not the glorious mild lukewarm of April.
Winter
1. August (favorite)
Despite being in Winter, it feels warmer than Late Autumn and the 1st Half of Spring, Probably just because you got used to the cold after 3 months of it. But it feels nice in August. Also the temperature starts to become variable unlike the rest of winter, because you generally get a few days in the early 20s (around 67F-75F), but those occasional glorious crisp nights that make water freeze.
2. July
3. June
June is literally just May (wet, cool, sad) but with colder temperatures.
Spring
1. September
An extension of the cool, peaceful Late Winter vibe. It's cool and wet, but you're used to it. Even though this is where the warmer days above 75F (23C) start showing up, most days are still around 15-20C (59-68F), which is quite pleasant but cool.
2. November
3. October
Unlike November where the summer warmth is starting to form and the cool and peaceful September, October is the most chaotic month. The reason why people think Melbourne has a crazy climate is because they visited around October, which is understandable because sometimes the Grand Final is on, even though that's ususally in September. But October is that one season where you need a jacket, sunscreen, beanie, hoodie, singlet (tank top), thongs (flip flops), umbrella and sunglasses, Well forget the last one, this is the wettest month in Melbourne.

Old 12-23-2023, 12:56 PM

48 posts, read 14,322 times
In the land down under, here are my favorite and least favorite months per season (although in general, my climate is an A- IMHO; so I can't complain too much)

Summer: (A-)

(1) January: My favorite summer month: warm and humid; moderate rainfall; rarer heatwaves; and the summer holidays!

(2) February: Although school has begun, the month is still great (although I am getting a bit tired of the warmth)

(3) December: The coolest summer month, but the most variable. Just this year, a 20ºC difference has occured in the mean maximums (which is alot for this subtropical oceanic climate); due to a heatwave and a cold front.

Autumn/Fall: (A)

(1) April: My favorite autumn month: pleasantly cool, with a fair amount of sunshine and rainfall.

(2) March: Another pleasant month, though a little warmer than April. Sometimes, summer extends into this month.

(3) May: Winter is coming... but it isn't bad: cool, but not as cold as winter. Days are getting shorter, but the sky is usually clear.

Winter: (B)

(1) August: My favorite winter month: signals the gradual change to spring, with warmer, sunnier and longer days.

(2) July: The coldest month of the year, though less wet and more sunny than June.

(3) June: My least favorite month in the whole year (it could be worse, however). Short days and cool temperatures; with occasionally too much rain; but can still be sunny and mild.

Spring: (A)

(1) October: My favorite month in the whole year weatherwise (though busy with school). Many pleasant, mostly sunny days around 22.5ºC (72.ºF)

(2) November: Similar to October, but slightly warmer. Heatwaves are more frequent.

(3) September: Finally, the end of winter, and the beginning of spring. Pleasantly cool, but our tissue box stores are empty (thanks, pollen).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather