Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2015, 04:07 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,385,527 times

Advertisements

I get the feeling the last five pages are going to be largely deleted posts anyhow.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:08 PM

4,439 posts, read 5,526,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Anyways, changing the subject because this is completely ridiculous.

I can't stand people who are inconsiderate as hell. I went to hang out with this lady friend of mine and she kept me waiting outside her apartment for 90 minutes just to tell me that she can't hang out because she "forgot" she had to do something. WTF how did you just suddenly remember after an hour and a half of me waiting outside in my car. WTF
You're way too nice of a person...lol. I'd not waited 5 minutes, seriously. I can't stand to be made waiting like that, someone not coming out "just because" would be put on my blacklist immediately. <devil emoji>

Old 10-20-2015, 04:09 PM

881 posts, read 647,962 times
Quote:
He does do that too. Sydney is not even that great either, talk about a snoozefest of a climate.

All the "Rate the Climate" threads from all those cities that are like 40 km from Sydney and only subtly different are kind of repetitive.
lol I know right! There was another thread he did wherr he asked to compare the climates of 3 towns not 50km apart with basically identical temps.

I think that latest melbourne thread was just a cheap shot me at me.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:12 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,585,192 times
Quote:
I can't stand people who are inconsiderate as hell. I went to hang out with this lady friend of mine and she kept me waiting outside her apartment for 90 minutes just to tell me that she can't hang out because she "forgot" she had to do something. WTF how did you just suddenly remember after an hour and a half of me waiting outside in my car. WTF
The fact you would wait 90 minutes for her might make her think it's ok. She probably took you a bit for granted.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStarDelight View Post
You're way too nice of a person...lol. I'd not waited 5 minutes, seriously. I can't stand to be made waiting like that, someone not coming out "just because" would be put on my blacklist immediately. <devil emoji>
Lol, I didn't even reply to her. I was so pissed. She tried to call me when I got home and I sent it directly to voicemail and she's bombarded my phone with texts telling me I'm foolish for being mad yeah because driving to Miami to hang out just to wait for an hour and a half for nothing and then have to drive back home in rush hour traffic wouldn't **** anyone off. Also, no action. Wtf I was really trying to get to know her too....that's why I waited lol

Old 10-20-2015, 04:14 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,585,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
Well there is a resident weather forum troll would fill every Melbourne rate the climate with F's. Amusing but the joke got a bit old. Creating another Melbourne thread seems like asking for the troll to awake.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:16 PM

4,439 posts, read 5,526,724 times
Quote:
Lol, I didn't even reply to her. I was so pissed. She tried to call me when I got home and I sent it directly to voicemail and she's bombarded my phone with texts telling me I'm foolish for being mad yeah because driving to Miami to hang out just to wait for an hour and a half for nothing and then have to drive back home in rush hour traffic wouldn't **** anyone off. Also, no action. Wtf I was really trying to get to know her too....that's why I waited lol
Just remember, there's a lotta fish in the sea. Forget about her and move on...there's zero excuse for that kind of behavior, especially early on.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:21 PM

Quote:
lol I know right! There was another thread he did wherr he asked to compare the climates of 3 towns not 50km apart with basically identical temps.

I'm not sure why he's always trying to prove how "varied" Sydney is. Like, give it a rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
The fact you would wait 90 minutes for her might make her think it's ok. She probably took you a bit for granted.
Hmmm...you're probably right. I think it's as NSD said, I was being too nice. I did let her have it about ten minutes ago though lol....now she's the one apologizing. Nah. Not worth my time to be honest.

Old 10-20-2015, 04:26 PM

881 posts, read 647,962 times
Quote:
I'm not sure why he's always trying to prove how "varied" Sydney is. Like, give it a rest.

Hmmm...you're probably right. I think it's as NSD said, I was being too nice. I did let her have it about ten minutes ago though lol....now she's the one apologizing. Nah. Not worth my time to be honest.
Probably like how "hot" and "superior" and therefore "impressive" it is

Old 10-20-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Probably like how "hot" and "superior" and therefore "impressive" it is
It's weird, because he has like the narrowest range of comfort of anyone on here.

Summer with highs >75 F= too hot, Winter with highs <65 F "too cold"

I have the perfect ingredient to make some delicious chicken fajitas.....except for the tortilla. And I'm too lazy to go buy some....lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather