Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2016, 10:32 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,589,687 times

Advertisements

When you're a gay man, everyone is easy and slutty.

I jest.

Kind of.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:40 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,960,282 times
I personally have high (or rather specified) standards when it comes to other men. I don't see any penis and be like "hey let's f*ck!". You have to be a bit decent-looking (or my type) in order to be sexually attractive.

Old 09-22-2016, 11:03 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,956,021 times
every male here is all muscly and confident which means it's hard for me lol, anyone got a country where this isn't the case?

Old 09-23-2016, 12:43 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,367,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
every male here is all muscly and confident which means it's hard for me lol, anyone got a country where this isn't the case?
Dude, I'm gonna give you advice as a friend...

It's not about being "muscular and confident" it's about how you approach a woman...

Approach a woman like she's just another dude, strike up conversation with her, make her laugh and have a legitimate conversation with her. Approach her as a human being not as "OMG A GIRL A GIRL IS TALKING TO ME" approach her as a real person...women love that. If you're extremely nervous or approaching as a different person...she'll pick up on that. And she'll be turned off by that because you come across desperate.

Instead of approaching a woman with the mindset of "OMG I'M HITTING ON A GIRL" approach her in a laid back way, have some good conversation with her, make her feel at ease. Once a girl is at ease she'll open up a lot more to you, women are so used to being approached by thirsty guys that are just looking for sex that you have to prove that you're not one of them. If you approach her in laid back way, she'll feel more at ease and not seem like you're one of those dudes.

They're out there trying to have fun just like you are remember that. I'm not sure how often you go out, but it's much better to approach them like that than approach them like they're some sort of spectacle. If you're not used to female interaction, it'll take some time to get used to this. Sometimes you have to go out of your comfort zone. But at the end of the day, they're people just like you and me remember that....that'll make it easier to approach women and ask them out. And if they say no then it's not the end of the world...there's a million other girls out there. Don't give up dude.

It took me a while to get confidence to ask girls out myself, but once I got this mentality it became way easier.

Old 09-23-2016, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Australia is one of the fattest countries in the world - 71% of Australian men are overweight or obese. I can't think of many more places you could go to where people would be even more out of shape, except for the US and Nauru. You guys are even fatter than we are, and that's saying something, because we're pretty f*cking fat.

You'd have an even harder time if you lived somewhere like Italy because not only are the men there generally in good shape, but they also dress really well as well, and speak Italian!! You can't win.

Maybe try leaving Melbourne and going to some crappy outback town where half the population is addicted to meth.

Last edited by dunno what to put here; 09-23-2016 at 01:23 AM..

Old 09-23-2016, 01:22 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,367,600 times
It ain't that different for us - we're like at 67% of either being obese or overweight, and I see plenty of fat ****s getting women, good looking ones too.

Old 09-23-2016, 01:26 AM

Quote:
I don't know about women, but I'd rather be with an "out of shape" man having a nice looking face than a muscular guy with a plain face.

Old 09-23-2016, 01:31 AM

Definitely agree with that. Someone who is ugly but has a great body won't attract me at all. Body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch.

Old 09-23-2016, 01:40 AM

Yeah, and it's strange that there are people who go "his face is meh, but omg that body, date me!" or worse even, "he's good looking but I have no attraction to him because of his body...ew" (and the guy isn't even that fat or skinny) - Like, really?

Speaking of which, my boss, whose in his late 30s, is quite out of shape. He's got a relatively big belly and it does make him look sleazy, but his face is classically handsome and I find him cute. So he's not automatically unattractive because of that "flaw". Lol...

Old 09-23-2016, 02:12 AM

I feel the same way about long hair actually.. if I see a hot guy with long hair, I lose interest almost immediately. Does nothing for me.

I'm kinda picky, but at the same time I don't set ridiculously high standards. A guy who's a bit chubby but with a nice face would be fair game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather