Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2017, 10:35 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,922,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
^^ lol, I was just following the river flow and joking, a very few times I was "winded up" lol, some people can think that i'm upset or something because I wrote long posts. When in reality I was really trolling / trying to upset up the other one...

Btw, my "argues" in the 90% of times were with the same user. Btw I was, I didn't have any other argument since a lot of time ago... seems that people considers that i'm upset so not worth doing it.
Thanks to God in the other thread, the discussion with Torshavn (the Bilbao one) people fastly knew that we were joking, although the memes and the Yung Lean videos helped up a lot to clearify things... PMSL

I don't get nothing personal. I argued with you and some hours after I sended you a mp asking to be "online friends". Isn't it true?

It's true that some Londoners, as well as some British users (but not from the weather forum btw) and some other people from other nations (I've noticed this is Frenchmans too) really get personal when you talk something negative about their countries, and they really became upset. And you're the next in their hate list, I mean, they will always reply bad at you in a thread or will keep resentment on you.

This is not my case, and you know it better than anyone else lmao. I even sended a mp to my "legendary cd enemy" asking to be city-data "friends" and I didn't get a reply. Idk who winds up more.
You kinda just proved my point

Old 07-05-2017, 10:38 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,618,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
That's an exaggeration obviously, but it's clear that France is easily the third most powerful European country, only behind Germany and Russia. France also has some of the best architecture in the world imo (tied with Italy imo) and one of the finest cuisines in Europe. There are not a whole lot of things that France does wrong
And France and Italy are not tied with Spain?

What about all of the diversity of the Spanish towns and architecture clashes? Spain is the 2nd country in the world in Unesco Heritage sites. (1st is Italy, and not by much!) All of them 3 are constantly in a competition of which one can add more monuments or buildings to be part of the Unesco Heritage. At the moment Italy wins, followed by Spain and then by France. All of them 3 are very paired btw.

Spain is also the 2nd in the world with the biggest number of Unesco biosphere reserves. Although geographically and climatically talking we have to admit that Spain is the #1 in Europe by far. I mean, just by having 13 different Köppen climate zones... the enormous variety of landscapes... maybe Switzerland has more beautiful looking mountains, and maybe some Greek islands have the most beautiful beaches in Europe. But this is from this country, this thing from another one... not all together in some driving hours just as in Spain. Spain has them all. That's one of the reasons why I love this country so much...

For me, the best looking European region is Asturias. Not the best climate by far, but the natural beauty... OMG! And pretty close to Asturias you have mountains with eternal snow on their peaks.

source: http://blog.entremontanas.com/sender...n-asturias.php

source: https://www.escapadarural.com/blog/p...e-de-asturias/

Yes Razza, now you can say that I used some recycled pics. I also used those ones in one of the Spain vs threads. Although I didn't use those ones until now:

source: https://www.lovelystreets.com/blog/pueblos-de-asturias/

source: https://www.turismoasturias.es/blog/...ra-en-asturias

Norway? Nooope buoyyy! Riaño. source: http://www.lanuevacronica.com/riano-...-reino-de-leon

Warszawa, check this. Very worthy https://www.turismoasturias.es/blog/...ra-en-asturias Asturias towns, forests, landscapes... and even wines and food!

Last edited by ase42dv; 07-05-2017 at 10:50 PM..

Old 07-05-2017, 10:46 PM

Quote:
That's an exaggeration obviously, but it's clear that France is easily the third most powerful European country, only behind Germany and Russia.
You're like amaroW-lite

France is still behind the UK I'm afraid. The fact is that the UK economy is still significantly outperforming that of France, as has been the case for the last decade. And in terms military comparisons, they are closely matched, but the UK army has far more operational experience in recent times, which is crucial.

The only edge France has is that it will have more influence within the EU, but in reality, given the balance of power within the EU, it will be Germany's lapdog from now on.

Old 07-05-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
And France and Italy are not tied with Spain?

What about all of the diversity of the Spanish towns and architecture clashes? Spain is the 2nd country in the world in Unesco Heritage sites. (1st is Italy, and not by much!) All of them 3 are constantly in a competition of which one can add more monuments or buildings to be part of the Unesco Heritage. At the moment Italy wins, followed by Spain and then by France. All of them 3 are very paired btw.

Spain is also the 2nd in the world with the biggest number of Unesco biosphere reserves. Although geographically and climatically talking we have to admit that Spain is the #1 in Europe by far. I mean, just by having 13 different Köppen climate zones... the enormous variety of landscapes... maybe Switzerland has more beautiful looking mountains, and maybe some Greek islands have the most beautiful beaches in Europe. But this is from this country, this thing from another one... not all together in some driving hours just as in Spain. Spain has them all. That's one of the reasons why I love this country so much...

For me, the best looking European region is Asturias. Not the best climate by far, but the natural beauty... OMG! And pretty close to Asturias you have mountains with eternal snow on their peaks.

source: Senderismo en Asturias | Blog Entre Montañas

source: https://www.escapadarural.com/blog/p...e-de-asturias/

Yes Razza, now you can say that I used some recycled pics. I also used those ones in one of the Spain vs threads. Although I didn't use those ones until now:

source: https://www.lovelystreets.com/blog/pueblos-de-asturias/

Norway? Nooope buoyyy! Riaño. source: Riaño, elegido municipio del mes por la web turismo Reino de León
Yeah, and with that I think it's time to draw the curtain on my engagement here

Old 07-05-2017, 10:52 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,324,204 times
Spanish architecture is beautiful, but a step below France and Italy imo. Altho I really felt tempted to include Barcelona, Barca's architecture rivals anything you could find in Italy or France

France is more powerful nowadays than England imo. England is "free" so to say, but politically they are headed on a much worth path than France. France chose the moderate road, England chose the crazy road. If I was Scotland I would be looking to gtfo ASAP

Old 07-05-2017, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Spanish architecture is beautiful, but a step below France and Italy imo. Altho I really felt tempted to include Barcelona, Barca's architecture rivals anything you could find in Italy or France

France is more powerful nowadays than England imo. England is "free" so to say, but politically they are headed on a much worth path than France. France chose the moderate road, England chose the crazy road. If I was Scotland I would be looking to gtfo ASAP
But have you seen the pics of my last post bro! Who in Europe can face those landscapes ?! Maybe 4 countries, but not 1 in a single time. And much less in the same 50.000km2 region!

Barcelona? Mmh, seems overrated for me. Very beautiful, but I prefer Sevilla or San Sebastián. Or Madrid tbh. Btw, I just discovered this photo and I just felt in love with this place:

I really need to visit this Asturian place, OMG look at that. Doesn't it look like a tropical highland place from South America? All of the greenery, forests, colonial architecture, a lake plus palm trees!!!! O M G

About the architecture thing I guess it's preferences. I think that Spain is 1 step above both of them, as the diversity of the Spanish architecture can't be found in a single other European country. I also find sensational how some Spanish monasteries, cathedrals, monuments, castles or buildings are. In overall, simply not a single fair competitor in all of Europe, but that's my humble opinion. Same on climates.

Btw I kinda understand why do you think that about France ... it's very understandable. My 2nd favorite European country is Italy. The 3rd is Netherlands, and idk which one is the 4th, if Greece or France!

Last edited by ase42dv; 07-05-2017 at 11:08 PM..

Old 07-05-2017, 11:04 PM

Btw guys have you seen this?

//www.city-data.com/forum/weath...-vs-gij-n.html

Old 07-06-2017, 05:47 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,504,176 times
42 posts after the retirement not bad razza

Admit that you miss us too much

Old 07-06-2017, 07:26 AM

699 posts, read 368,684 times
Razza reminds me of a more rational owenc.

Old 07-06-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
There's nothing crazy about seeking to free yourself from a corrupt monolithic organisation with unaccountable leaders, an economy that is constantly facing some kind of crisis, expanded at an irrationally fast rate, and decided to open its internal borders without securing its external borders. There's nothing radical about being an independent nation, the majority of the world's countries follow the path.

Btw, the arguments for Scotland to leave the UK are very similar to the arguments made for the UK leaving the EU. Ie. taking back control, ignoring most economic experts, invoking nationalism, etc. Although it's weird since the SNP claim to want "independence", yet then join the EU. You can't be independent as a member of the EU. Since it has the power to overule sovereign governments and courts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather