Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2017, 11:48 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times

Advertisements

What do you know Baba? I'm born in Norrtälje lol.

Of course I'm named after Lommaren the lake

Old 03-01-2017, 11:48 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,327,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Anyway, the UK is becoming a surveillance state, if it isn't one already. Edward Snowden said the UK's violation of its citizens' privacy is worse than the US.

But this problem transcends political parties. It was just as bad under Labour.
The series I was talking about, Black Mirror, it shows the dangers of what can happen when a government spies on its citizens. I think US is pretty chill (except airports/customs) when it comes to that, in some countries in Europe I know they can give you a massive fine for watching movies illegally. That's incredibly invasive, and Im not sure what cane of it, but I heard in England you had to register with the government to watch adult movies in your house. Wtf?

Old 03-01-2017, 11:50 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
The series I was talking about, Black Mirror, it shows the dangers of what can happen when a government spies on its citizens. I think US is pretty chill (except airports/customs) when it comes to that, in some countries in Europe I know they can give you a massive fine for watching movies illegally. That's incredibly invasive, and Im not sure what cane of it, but I heard in England you had to register with the government to watch adult movies in your house. Wtf?
First I've heard of it. I best try to register before my next nightly session.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:53 AM

2,155 posts, read 1,541,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
What do you know Baba? I'm born in Norrtälje lol.

Of course I'm named after Lommaren the lake
Ah, I figured you'd only lived in Örebro and Nyköping, ah whatever :P

Old 03-01-2017, 12:56 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,409,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post
Maybe Owen should kill himself if he's such a burden to the world.
Owen, everybody knows that it's you...

And no, don't kill yourself, that's a stupid thing to say!

Old 03-01-2017, 01:06 PM

6,517 posts, read 5,818,168 times
Quote:
Woahhhh that has escalated rather dramatically. Please don't say things like that, Owen. Nobody would ever want that, so that's enough of that talk.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:25 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,407,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urania93 View Post
Well... thanks!

Anyway, I want to say just one thing: the AP Chem program is centered on general chemistry (with some thermodynamics and kinetics), and no one really like that part of chemistry. But the courses that arrive after that part (organic/inorganic/analytical/physical/biological... chemistry) are all much more interesting.
I failed my ap Chem exam with a 41 though it got curved to a 65. Where were you when I needed you? I hated that crap with a passion. I was mad, I had an A despite failing every test as did the rest of the class so she dropped them, then the final exam knocked me to an 86, my lowest high school class average ever. I'm not stupid now but it was hard to learn when your teacher throws a PowerPoint at you and says learn... plus when you are a procrastinator who doesn't put in the effort to make up for his teacher shortfallings like me you are a dumbass.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:27 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,407,749 times
Quote:
Owen I love you! Don't so it. No one is a burden to the world. Don't type stuff like this, no one hates you. It's just tough love. Please please please don't kill yourself, you are a gift to the world just like every other soul.

We love you.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:44 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,863 times
This is getting heavy. I just came here to partake in a bit of friendly banter, but now Owen is openly contemplating suicide.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:22 PM

13,485 posts, read 9,027,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
but I hate when someone (well, in reality it's just a user) says "wow look at those temps in Spain" while in Italy, Cyprus or Greece the temps are even more above average and he just mentiones Spain.

i'm like... really? but hey, I like also this user who makes those comments so not a problem and yep razza you are correct at 100% rep to you!
Ah so you do just post the daily temperature maps (that I started posting) before I get a chance to because I dare to mention Spain? Wow. OK, that's not quite what you told me in a PM , but hey, if it really bothers you that much... Weird how it's OK for you to make the same comments about anywhere other than Spain though...

Quote:
Owen why talk about yourself in the third person?? And stop being so bloody melodramatic, this isn't an episode of Emmerdale...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather