Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2017, 02:15 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Mike Pence is a wacko too - it's probably a lose-lose. But a lot of people said he'd be impeached eventually and I think we are nearing that point.
That's actually nothing to directly impeach Trump for at this very moment, and even if there was, he controls the House, which makes it unlikely. Seems like wishful thinking right now, even though the "impartial" BBC love to sell the narrative, alongside hinting at an assassination. Besides, Pence would be 10x worse, and would also be smart enough to avoid getting himself impeached.

Last edited by Razza94; 05-21-2017 at 02:26 PM..

Old 05-21-2017, 02:25 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Besides, Pence would be 10x worse, and would also be smart enough to avoid getting himself impeached.
Internationally, I don't believe it at all.

Old 05-21-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Internationally, I don't believe it at all.
Domestically at least. You're talking about a religious zealot who allegedly believes in shock therapy for homosexuals.

Weird for such a seemingly calm and measured guy. He undoubtedly won the VP debate.

Old 05-21-2017, 02:42 PM

2,155 posts, read 1,541,391 times
Quote:
That's actually nothing to directly impeach Trump for at this very moment, and even if there was, he controls the House, which makes it unlikely. Seems like wishful thinking right now, even though the "impartial" BBC love to sell the narrative, alongside hinting at an assassination. Besides, Pence would be 10x worse, and would also be smart enough to avoid getting himself impeached.
I don't know the details but I'm pretty sure there was some FBI guy working for Trump, and then the guy got involved in an FBI investigation against Trump, and Trump fired the guy which goes against all policies about how the president is supposed to be reviewable and stuff

Old 05-21-2017, 02:43 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,585,134 times
Well, that's not a concern for Europeans since domestic US policy is irrelevant to us.

Old 05-21-2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Domestically at least. You're talking about a religious zealot who allegedly believes in shock therapy for homosexuals.
I think Pence as president would create such an upheaval in the US that he would be practically impotent. And Pence wouldn't launch a nuclear attack against Estonia just because the Estonian president said mean things about him on twitter. For the world Pence is at least 10x more level-tempered and predictable.

Yeah, and Pence would banish Bannon to some rural 100% White country in Idaho.

Old 05-21-2017, 02:49 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,327,637 times
For as much as Trump says offensive ****, he seems very sensitive whenever someone says something bad about him. He likes to dish it out, but not take it

Old 05-21-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
I think Pence as president would create such an upheaval in the US that he would be practically impotent. And Pence wouldn't launch a nuclear attack against Estonia just because the Estonian president said mean things about him on twitter. For the world Pence is at least 10x more level-tempered and predictable.

Yeah, and Pence would banish Bannon to some rural 100% White country in Idaho.
Yeah, at least Pence appears to be level headed and would probably seek compromises.

Trump has major personality disorders. I'm amazed that such a damaged person has achieved so much, tbf he does have an unbelievable work ethic and an above-average IQ.

Last edited by Razza94; 05-21-2017 at 03:32 PM..

Old 05-21-2017, 02:56 PM

5,601 posts, read 3,505,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
Well, that's not a concern for Europeans since domestic US policy is irrelevant to us.
Excatly this +++++

I think Trump is doing some stuff I like domestically (border wall, tax cuts for working people, killing trade deals etc) but when he befriends Saudi f*cking Arabia, talks well of islam all out of a sudden and bombs the main detriment of Isis in Syria he's just like any other president over there for me I fully blame the US for having all those tentladies and thugs walking our streets right now.

I love many American people, especially moderate conservatives and centrist liberals (on their scale) over there, but in general it's a sick society with a crazy culture. Seems like most Americans on here want to emigrate lol

Old 05-21-2017, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Yeah, at least Pence appears to be level headed and would probably seek comprises.

Trump has major personality disorders. I'm amazed that such a damaged person has achieved so much, tbf he does have an unbelievable work ethic and an above-average IQ.
Drumpf is like a 17th century Admiral from high nobility. His competence is of an Petty Officer, but due to his high birth, wealth and some good advisors he became Admiral.

The top 0.1% in the US works EXACTLY like early Modern aristocratic Europe. Name and birth is everything. Do you think that all Trumps, Rockefellers, Kennedys and Bush's get into like Harvard and graduate from Harvard with excellent grades because they are all so smart? No, they effectively buy them via massive donations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather