Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Rate the fictional climate: San Esteban
A 2 12.50%
B 0 0%
C 3 18.75%
D 2 12.50%
E 2 12.50%
F 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 03:08 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,367,600 times

Advertisements

I've been posting on this same forum with FG for like five years and I have never once seen anyone call him a troll.....

Old 05-16-2017, 03:12 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,619,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
I've been posting on this same forum with FG for like five years and I have never once seen anyone call him a troll.....
Are we in the future? Because he signed up here practically at the end of 2012...

Old 05-16-2017, 03:12 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,407,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post
In Palmtalk, I have quite more reputation than him. lmao! priceless to call me a troll
I post on Palm talk fool, I have seen your posts.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:13 PM

13,485 posts, read 9,030,344 times
Quote:
In Palmtalk, I have quite more reputation than him. lmao! priceless to call me a troll

palmtalk is a chilled forum, he discussed there with many users... he doesn't have this rooster attitude there, as no one stands for his bs! I joined palmtalk a long time before he even know the existence of that forum, 2009, not more than 8 years ago, and I have practically 2 or 3 times more rep points than him, many people talk with me, besides like with him, who lies about non existing palms on Malta...

he didn't discover me in nothing, I literally told him that I was the guy from Palmtalk (and I didn't even hide it) and the same as in Wikipedia, where I exposed him for trolling some Spanish climates and the hardiness climate page, I exposed him for trolling those pages and deleting the sources and this is our story, the 1st time he became salty with me was 2 or 3 years ago

it's funny that now he makes a mixture of all of the things, he changes it to it's own version and because he is more known in this forum you probably will believe him, but I don't care, my mind is tranquil because I know the truth.

why you talk about topics you don't even know?

what do you know about my posts on palmtalk? please, climb down from fg's d*ck and stop backing him in any post he makes, you don't even know what do you say right now...
LOL, I joined Palmtalk in 2006, BEFORE you I have never lied about anything on there either

You denied who you were when you joined here, so that is an outright lie. People can go check back through your post history...

And yes you vandalised the Spanish climate boxes, I changed them back to the actual AEMET sources, how is that trolling?!? You are unbelievable. You are not only a troll but you are a LIAR a bare faced LIAR.

You hate the fact that now everyone one here can see you for what you are

Old 05-16-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
I post on Palm talk fool, I have seen your posts.
tell me by mp your nickname and let's see

then why do you said such bs? in palmtalk I write few posts and i'm a member from 2009 lol, I only remember one guy where I had an argument there: flaminggalah's nick on palmtalk...

I have the mps since I discovered him for trolling/deleting Spanish climates and hardiness on the wiki. I still have that mp recorded in my account! And he denied that he was the one making those changes...

It's interesting how the balance goes backwards in a few minutes. Btw, almost 2 and a half hours since the maltese guy talks about me. It's obvious that he doesn't care about me.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Are we in the future? Because he signed up here practically at the end of 2012...
October 2012 was literally four years and seven months ago. It was an estimate lol, I guess when your back is against the wall you have to look out for literally the most minimal thing to "correct" to make yourself feel better.

You act like October 2017 is in 4 years or something.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
October 2012 was literally four years and seven months ago. It was an estimate lol, I guess when your back is against the wall you have to look out for literally the most minimal thing to "correct" to make yourself feel better.

You act like October 2017 is in 4 years or something.
I guess when your back is against the wall you have to look out for literally the most minimal thing to "correct" to make yourself feel better.

bro this is the most senseless thing I've heard in my whole life, what I wanted to say is that I joined palmtalk in 2009 and he didn't know about the existence of citydata on that time... I perfectly know him.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:18 PM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,863 times
Quote:

then why do you said such bs? in palmtalk I write few posts and i'm a member from 2009 lol, I only remember one guy where I had an argument there: flaminggalah's nick on palmtalk...

I have the mps since I discovered him for trolling/deleting Spanish climates and hardiness on the wiki. I still have that mp recorded in my account! And he denied that he was the one making those changes...

It's interesting how the balance goes backwards in a few minutes. Btw, almost 2 and a half hours since the maltese guy talks about me. It's obvious that he doesn't care about me.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
I guess when your back is against the wall you have to look out for literally the most minimal thing to "correct" to make yourself feel better.

bro this is the most senseless thing I've heard in my whole life, what I wanted to say is that I joined palmtalk in 2009 and he didn't know about the existence of citydata on that time... I perfectly know him.
Who cares? I'm not even talking about PalmTalk. I'm talking about C-D. You claim people think he's a troll when I have not seen a single person do so on this forum.

I couldn't care less about what happened on that forum.

Old 05-16-2017, 03:22 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,407,749 times
Quote:
PalmsNC.... I remember your whole shtick about stupid pineapples in cartagena which you know aren't viable....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather