Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 06:33 PM

30,434 posts, read 21,271,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
Keep your fake data to yourself then Glenn... Your stats don't tie up with official data, so stop making silly claims James
But you don't know where i live so you have no exact data to go by sly. Bet if we put my temps and rainfall amounts when i lived in Tampa and did a match up to TIA records it would be pretty close from 1978 till 04.

That would be like me saying you have fake data when i have no clue where you live. Yet you can't even give me any data or pics of what the weather is like at YOUR house over the last few years. It just don't make cents to say my data is fake when you never saw my data or know i live.

So what Official Data do you have on the city i live in? Please post that up for us all to see since you are calling MY WEATHER RECORDS fake and you have no real data or city to back up that clame james.

I am off to bed fred.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2017, 10:37 AM

12,278 posts, read 9,456,014 times
The first half of the month was the coolest on record, and yet we still ended up 0.3ºF above average.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:06 AM

13,485 posts, read 9,030,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
But you don't know where i live so you have no exact data to go by sly. Bet if we put my temps and rainfall amounts when i lived in Tampa and did a match up to TIA records it would be pretty close from 1978 till 04.

That would be like me saying you have fake data when i have no clue where you live. Yet you can't even give me any data or pics of what the weather is like at YOUR house over the last few years. It just don't make cents to say my data is fake when you never saw my data or know i live.

So what Official Data do you have on the city i live in? Please post that up for us all to see since you are calling MY WEATHER RECORDS fake and you have no real data or city to back up that clame james.

I am off to bed fred.
What? You constantly make ridiculous claims about the climate where you live, which are not backed up by ANY official records Your back garden cannot be in a ridiculously warm micro-climate that has warmed more than anywhere else in the entire United States, do you have hot springs in your back yard or something Bing??

Your data consists of of scribblings on a calendar, that isn't any more "proof" than me pulling a thermometer out of my ass. You cannot state how much the climate has warmed on PWS data, because PWS's do not have the same controlled conditions as official NOAA stations & official stations all over the world Darold.

You really are dumb chum.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:27 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,813,132 times
Quote:
What? You constantly make ridiculous claims about the climate where you live, which are not backed up by ANY official records Your back garden cannot be in a ridiculously warm micro-climate that has warmed more than anywhere else in the entire United States, do you have hot springs in your back yard or something Bing??

Your data consists of of scribblings on a calendar, that isn't any more "proof" than me pulling a thermometer out of my ass. You cannot state how much the climate has warmed on PWS data, because PWS's do not have the same controlled conditions as official NOAA stations & official stations all over the world Darold.

I agree with thee penis mcghee.

I can't understand how LKJ1988 is actually thinking that scribbling on a calendar is any kind of reliable "data".

Old 10-11-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:

What is ridiculous about my weather heather? It's hot as hell most of the year and boring on avg. I am not here to prove how much it is warmed up, we all know the planet is seeing a rapid warming and there is nothing to stop it. I have kept records for 39 years and it is a shock to me how much it has warmed up in the 2 areas i have lived. Not sure why you would care as you don't live anywhere near me.

Just look around ya as anyone with a head would know we are in trouble. But you can't prove my records are fake blake. So i guess i knew back in 1978 i would be on a forum 30+ years later and typing to you so i faked the numbers 30+ years ago joe.

All i can say is , my local weather has changed and is getting hotter and my summer time pattern has changed to a reverse west windflow most of the summer since the mid 80's.

Old 10-11-2017, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
I agree with thee penis mcghee.

I can't understand how LKJ1988 is actually thinking that scribbling on a calendar is any kind of reliable "data".
It is data for me and only me. As i can look back and see what the temp was for my house and what my local rainfall amounts were.

Old 10-11-2017, 01:25 PM

1,218 posts, read 686,684 times
Pershore, England
September 2017

Average : High 18.0°C (64.4°F) / Low 8.9°C (48.0°F) / Mean 13.6°C (56.5°F)
Highest : 21.7°C (71.1°F) [4th]
Lowest : 2.1°C (35.8°F) [22nd]
Lowest High : 15.0°C (59.0°F) [3rd]
Highest Low : 14.2°C (57.6°F) [4th]
Precipitation : 64.7 mm (2.55 inches)

Colder and wetter than normal, interestingly the highest temperature for October is likely to exceed that for September this coming weekend.

Old 10-11-2017, 01:30 PM

1,218 posts, read 686,684 times
A high of 21.7°C also occurred on 24th, this was a date record max for this weather station.

Old 10-11-2017, 01:53 PM

13,485 posts, read 9,030,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
What is ridiculous about my weather heather? It's hot as hell most of the year and boring on avg. I am not here to prove how much it is warmed up, we all know the planet is seeing a rapid warming and there is nothing to stop it. I have kept records for 39 years and it is a shock to me how much it has warmed up in the 2 areas i have lived. Not sure why you would care as you don't live anywhere near me.

Just look around ya as anyone with a head would know we are in trouble. But you can't prove my records are fake blake. So i guess i knew back in 1978 i would be on a forum 30+ years later and typing to you so i faked the numbers 30+ years ago joe.

All i can say is , my local weather has changed and is getting hotter and my summer time pattern has changed to a reverse west windflow most of the summer since the mid 80's.
The point is you cannot post a photo of numbers written on a calendar as proof doof...

You make out like it has warmed an incredible amount, yet nowhere else has warmed by this amount, does this not tell you something is wrong Wong??

Old 10-11-2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:
The point is you cannot post a photo of numbers written on a calendar as proof doof...

You make out like it has warmed an incredible amount, yet nowhere else has warmed by this amount, does this not tell you something is wrong Wong??
Well i know to most of you is it not the real deal neal. But at least for me i can always look back for kicks and see what it was doing back in the day. No need for us to be mean to each other. I am hard headed in my ways i guess. I do love the weather as i guess most of you guys do. Just gets old with this darn above normal temps i have been having. I want the colder weather like i had in the 80's. It really has warmed up a good bit in the fall and winters for my area. If you look at the last few years in the Tampa FL area you will see there are way many more days above normal than below normal on temps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather