Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2008, 02:34 PM

8 posts, read 26,041 times

Advertisements

Okay, I'm relocating to the west palm beach area... but anywhere within 20 miles or so will do. I'd really like to live in a condo overlooking the ocean, preferably a beach (not into ports, intercoastals, etc) and would need at LEAST one bedroom. Now, here's the kicker and the reason for needing a "great" realtor.

I own an american pitbull terrier.

I'm under the impression many condos, on the ocean or not - do not rent to animals exceeding a certain weight, or breed. This couldn't be the case everywhere, right? My dog doesn't have his ears or tail cropped, isn't aggressive, and for the majority of his life just sits inside and watches television and chews on bones. I'm willing to get any insurances needed, permits pulled, or worst case scenario tell a "white lie" about his heritage. He's striped and could pass for any bulldog/terrier mix.

If there are any realtors on this site that could give me information, feel free to send me a message or pm. I'll check back every couple of hours or so. Thanks ahead of time!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 05:30 PM

8 posts, read 26,041 times
Honestly? days ago I posted this and NO responses? I posted an ad on craigslist looking for places that accept pitbulls and got literally 15 replies within 2 hours... I guess none of these spots are ON the ocean, with a beautiful view? Seriously. Any real estate agents, feel free to hop in and give me a heads up. a simple "no, no oceanfront condos accept pitbulls for rent, or purchase" would be sufficient.

Old 11-19-2008, 08:56 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
I know of someone, She works for Lang Realty, Boca Raton- I'll DM you with info, she helped us sell in Boca, has 20 years experience and lived there since 1988.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach