Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 10:57 PM

Location: Palm Beach County. Where people get murked by the grocery store.
164 posts, read 793,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
Come on now he didnt say all that. Boynton is not that bad. Only cherryhill in boynton is. And riviera weeell we all know about riviera and lake worth. But delray is only a few areas like linton, and around east atlantic and seacrest. But the coutny as a whole? Well belle glades is poverty stricken. But there are alot of nice palces that offshoot the bad ones.
cherry hills the worst part. san castle is bad. the areas leading to cherry hill from san castle are bad. and the area just south of cherry hill is bad.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:04 PM

668 posts, read 2,357,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny561 View Post
thats just the thing. i want you. to walk. not drive with your windows up. walk down 6th. i want you to walk up and yell yall *****s aint real, palm beach is soft. see what happens.
Well I can walk through any neighborhood and say that and get stomped out, even in Boston. Doesn't mean anything. I've walked through northern parts of West Palm Beach, at least way beyond the Tri-Rail station, and nothing happened. Nothing could have happened, NOBODY WAS THERE, it's a friggin ghost town.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:06 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,927,598 times
Quote:
cherry hills the worst part. san castle is bad. the areas leading to cherry hill from san castle are bad. and the area just south of cherry hill is bad.
The weird thing about that is I used to live right off of san castle when I was little before I moved to Texas. I liveD on monroe blvd in Lantana. I new some of the haitians that lived down there. Im haitian myself. I go back every year. It kinda got worse. When I lived there the worst thing that happened to us is our house getting burglarized. But I heard about haitian gangs and shootings. Looks like it got much worse.
I meant to say I lived. Not live.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:09 PM

very much so. i chill with haitians everyday. haitian gangs run everything around boynton lantana and lake worth. west palm is mostly african americans and same with riviera

Old 11-26-2008, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banx View Post
Well I can walk through any neighborhood and say that and get stomped out, even in Boston. Doesn't mean anything. I've walked through northern parts of West Palm Beach, at least way beyond the Tri-Rail station, and nothing happened. Nothing could have happened, NOBODY WAS THERE, it's a friggin ghost town.
are we talking about the same west palm? really, like it seems like you have no clue what any of these areas are like. i live here. have since i was born. i know what its like. watch the video http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=22000685

Old 11-26-2008, 11:23 PM

Quote:
are we talking about the same west palm? really, like it seems like you have no clue what any of these areas are like. i live here. have since i was born. i know what its like. watch the video in the other thread and youll see what i mean
Yeah I guess I really don't know much about these neighborhoods because I walk through them lawdy dawdy n nuttin seems to happen. I really just don't see alot of people. Like I said, I didnt even know these neighborhoods were bad until just now. But this is post-City Place so maybe things were different back in the day. I mean I'm comin from Chicago, and I can tell u WPB is definately no south side or Cabrini Green, which is my perception of ghetto, and when walkin through certain parts of the south side, I always got my guard up, even though I'm bigger then most people n dress street n deal with street people everyday there n used to the lifestyle. Not the case here though, I don't even feel threatened, I'll probably have to learn the hard way one day till I am. It's just perception.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:29 PM

nah. things have gotten worse since city place. and of course theres no cabrini green. theres no need to pack 75000 people into a housing complex in west palm because thats more than half the population. i live here. i know what goes on and i watch the news every night. every night theres another shooting, another police chase, another cop shot, another mcdonalds or burger king, robbed. just tonight a person killed and critically wounded 3 people with a shot gun in a dunkin donuts in delray. the same person robbed a mcdonalds just an hour before, and they still havent found him. 2 people were killed at a taco bell by my house last week. palm beach county is bad. and i dont give a **** what you have to say about it. tell chicago come see us in the 561 and get slumped.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:45 PM

Quote:
nah. things have gotten worse since city place. and of course theres no cabrini green. theres no need to pack 75000 people into a housing complex in west palm because thats more than half the population. i live here. i know what goes on and i watch the news every night. every night theres another shooting, another police chase, another cop shot, another mcdonalds or burger king, robbed. just tonight a person killed and critically wounded 3 people with a shot gun in a dunkin donuts in delray. the same person robbed a mcdonalds just an hour before, and they still havent found him. 2 people were killed at a taco bell by my house last week. palm beach county is bad. and i dont give a **** what you have to say about it. tell chicago come see us in the 561 and get slumped.
Please boy, even if u exaggeratin you can triple that in Chicago n thatd be the equivalent of what happens in one area. Just cause the rich folk across the intercoastal are scared of u all don't mean **** to nobody. There's a reason why the street police want to carry M4's up in Chicago while the police here drive through ur ghost town neighborhood eatin donuts n writin parkin tickets n ****. If anythin, yall on our tip, frontin like yall some real GD's, BGD's n Folk Nation, get outta here with that ****. Maybe if yall made some better music too yall might have a little more recognition nationally. Bring ur boys off of Clematis street n run ur mouth up in Chicago n see what happens. 561- LOL.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:58 PM

14,256 posts, read 26,927,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banx View Post
Please boy, even if u exaggeratin you can triple that in Chicago n thatd be the equivalent of what happens in one area. Just cause the rich folk across the intercoastal are scared of u all don't mean **** to nobody. There's a reason why the street police want to carry M4's up in Chicago while the police here drive through ur ghost town neighborhood eatin donuts n writin parkin tickets n ****. If anythin, yall on our tip, frontin like yall some real GD's, BGD's n Folk Nation, get outta here with that ****. Maybe if yall made some better music too yall might have a little more recognition nationally. Bring ur boys off of Clematis street n run ur mouth up in Chicago n see what happens. 561- LOL.
I dont think GD's and Folk nation are the gangs down here people should be worrying about. The gd's and folk down here are FAKE. The real people you should be worrying about are the Zoe's. But Chicago aint no joke. Them Latin Kings, and Disciples and the Folks up there are just blasting each other away. Kinda sad if you think about it.

Old 11-27-2008, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo89 View Post
I dont think GD's and Folk nation are the gangs down here people should be worrying about. The gd's and folk down here are FAKE. The real people you should be worrying about are the Zoe's. But Chicago aint no joke. Them Latin Kings, and Disciples and the Folks up there are just blasting each other away. Kinda sad if you think about it.
Yeah it's rediculous jo, my guy saw some Spanish Cobra's split some dude's head open with a pipe bar cause they were wearin their hat the wrong way a couple months ago. I'm not even tryina glorify it cause it's nuttin to glorify but Manny gettin all puffed up when I say things aren't as bad down here, n they really aren't, it's just fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach