Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2009, 06:19 AM

1 posts, read 12,726 times

Advertisements

Hi All,

My wife and I would like to rent something in south/central FL for the winter months (Jan thru Apr).

We are very interested in Century Village because of the many activities offered there.

Can anyone recommend a good source of what is available in Century Village for winter rentals.

Many Thanks and Have a Great Day.

Alan
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 11:45 AM

3,199 posts, read 7,823,988 times
Which one cause I think there are ones in different areas? I looked last winter for my mom in Boca. It seemed pretty nice but we ended up not renting it for her. It is over 55 which I am thinking you know. The one in Boca is in a good area and it was so reasonable. I found it on craigslist but have also seen it on realtor.com

Old 09-26-2009, 07:47 PM

923 posts, read 3,093,457 times
Check: www.vacationrentals.com and www.vrbo.com (http://www.vrbo.com - broken link)

Good luck !!

Old 11-21-2010, 06:08 PM

1 posts, read 9,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotos4fun View Post
Hi All,

My wife and I would like to rent something in south/central FL for the winter months (Jan thru Apr).

We are very interested in Century Village because of the many activities offered there.

Can anyone recommend a good source of what is available in Century Village for winter rentals.

Alan
WE ARE ALSO looking for (seasonal) place in Century Village. HOW did you make out? Do you have any suggestions? Thanks. - Ted

Old 04-06-2011, 08:21 AM

2 posts, read 18,410 times
Default century village pembroke pines

I am looking for a seasonal rental in century village pembroke pines for 4-5 months January 2012. Anyone know of a rental in that area. I would prefer to rent from owner. Thanks

Old 10-31-2011, 01:40 PM

1 posts, read 7,534 times
We are also looking for 1bdrm furnished condo in Century Village Boca rattan or west palm beach area for Jan to March 2012. do you know whom to contact or any internet site where apts are listed?

Thanks,

Girish

Alan[/quote]

Old 10-31-2011, 01:52 PM

623 posts, read 1,302,433 times
If any one has info on units available and prices, would like to inquire for inlaws. PM me if so. thanks.

Old 12-11-2011, 04:23 PM

1 posts, read 7,282 times
Default Rental in Century City

Quote:
Originally Posted by rejdon View Post
I do own some apts, in century village.
They aree very well decorated and maintained.
Let me know if you need some

Hi,

I'm looking for a 1BR from Jan 1, 2012 - March 31, 2012. We have a small dog (15 lb. mini-poodle). Please email me Do not post private emails please - use this site's private mail feature.
Thanks

Last edited by atlantagreg30127; 12-12-2011 at 07:42 AM..

Old 12-12-2011, 07:45 AM

9,191 posts, read 33,872,549 times
REMINDER:

Ok, folks, a reminder.

Advertising isn't allowed in the city rooms. We're kinda pushing it simply by posting "rentals wanted", but what crosses the line of "no advertising" is when someone on the flip-side posts about their property for rent, for sale, etc.

Please do not post properties for rent, for sale, or links to rental realtors, or they will be removed. Do not post personal email addresses or phone numbers. If you need to contact someone via a post they've made on this type of thing, then use the private DM (direct mail) feature on this site and don't post the properties in the room or again, it'll simply be deleted.

Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach