Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2013, 12:42 PM

302 posts, read 499,937 times

Advertisements

I am tired of people twisting or otherwise taking my posts out of context or making it sound to them not what I intended.

I may live in this area, but I will no longer be visiting or posting ANYTHING for this section of the forum. I have never been so attacked. Just because I do not like a place and I am open and honest, I get told I am wrong. I get slammed for my educational choices based on needs.

No one should ever assume they know what it's like to educate a special needs child. She has: ADHA, Dyscalculia, pervasive developmental disorder, auditory neuropathy, speech and language delays, fine motor and gross motor skill issues and poor memory function. She suffered an oxygen cut off at birth and we were told she would never walk, walk or be normal. Well, the medical professionals were wrong on that. It was due to me. that she is able to do these things. She could not get OT, PT or anything else in MO. I did it all. So do NOT tell me I screwed up with her.

Old 09-01-2013, 03:17 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,219,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmbjbb View Post
I am tired of people twisting or otherwise taking my posts out of context or making it sound to them not what I intended.

I may live in this area, but I will no longer be visiting or posting ANYTHING for this section of the forum. I have never been so attacked. Just because I do not like a place and I am open and honest, I get told I am wrong. I get slammed for my educational choices based on needs.

No one should ever assume they know what it's like to educate a special needs child. She has: ADHA, Dyscalculia, pervasive developmental disorder, auditory neuropathy, speech and language delays, fine motor and gross motor skill issues and poor memory function. She suffered an oxygen cut off at birth and we were told she would never walk, walk or be normal. Well, the medical professionals were wrong on that. It was due to me. that she is able to do these things. She could not get OT, PT or anything else in MO. I did it all. So do NOT tell me I screwed up with her.
Posting to a forum, that is par for the course. But if you hang long enough, you'll come to ignore the haters and will get more support and ideas than you will negative comments.

I haven't followed your posts about your daughter, but it sounds like you have not taken no for an answer and followed your instinct as a parent. Great job! She is blessed to have you fighting for her.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:43 AM

18 posts, read 46,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmbjbb View Post

Hi kmbjbb, try not to let certain elitist around here, especially ones from the uppity, overpriced gated wonderland that is Boca Raton get to you. If it wasn't for plastic surgeons and Zoloft, these pathetic narcissist would have done us all a favor and put a gun in their mouths a long time ago.

Old 09-05-2013, 09:44 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,389,863 times
Wow a bit ignorant I must say !!! some things never cease to amaze me

Old 09-05-2013, 09:45 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,389,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb89509 View Post
Hi kmbjbb, try not to let certain elitist around here, especially ones from the uppity, overpriced gated wonderland that is Boca Raton get to you. If it wasn't for plastic surgeons and Zoloft, these pathetic narcissist would have done us all a favor and put a gun in their mouths a long time ago.

Uppity boca has Nothing to do with this post and the OP's issues with PBC schools...I think you need to check your ignorance at the door....

Old 09-05-2013, 09:50 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
when u r cornered rational choices r no longer the agenda
defending the defenseless is not a rational process

Old 09-05-2013, 09:56 AM

3,650 posts, read 9,506,760 times
I am not sure how you were attacked but I, too have a child with ADHD and anxiety problems so I know exactly how you feel. Please do not leave this forum.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:53 PM

302 posts, read 499,937 times
Will stick with the forum itself, just not the section for this "city" I live in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach