Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2008, 12:38 PM

304 posts, read 856,614 times

Advertisements

I am planning on buying a house very soon (in palm bch county), however, I'd like the names of reputable home inspection companies beforehand. Who are they and what was your experience with them? Whom should I stay away from? thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2008, 04:31 PM

2,517 posts, read 11,053,741 times
I recently used the services of Florida Master Home inspectors, west palm beach inspector inspection, insurance inspection, four point inspection, mold testing while shopping in the acreage. They are EXCELLENT, very friendly and know what they are doing !

Old 07-31-2008, 06:30 PM

2 posts, read 7,100 times
Thumbs up Top Notch

This company did a really good job for me. Not only with the inspection but, they worked with me to find good contractors to get the work done. The money they saved me in the long run was more then they charged. So as far as I was concerned they worked for free. They have done work for other friends and family too, and they thanked for the hook-up. I highly recommend them.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:32 PM

2 posts, read 7,100 times
Default sorry forgot the link to them

[url=http://floridahomeinspectionservice.blogspot.com/]Comprehensive Home Inspection in South Florida[/url]

Old 07-31-2008, 06:44 PM

639 posts, read 1,142,954 times
Florida Master Home Inspectors did my home recently and I'm telling you they were the most comprehensive and friendly people I have dealt with. I felt their prices were a bit steep but they were well worth it and made me feel VERY comfortable spending the money I spent in a down market. I don't recommend many companies but they are one I recommend without blinking an eye....good luck...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach