Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2019, 11:27 PM

5 posts, read 13,110 times

Advertisements

I’m moving from IL to Boynton Beach manatee bay apartments. I’m worried I’m moving my family in a not safe area. Please help I signed a lease so I really need to know. Any feed back will help how safe is the area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019, 01:03 PM

623 posts, read 966,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod85 View Post
I’m moving from IL to Boynton Beach manatee bay apartments. I’m worried I’m moving my family in a not safe area. Please help I signed a lease so I really need to know. Any feed back will help how safe is the area.
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-p...ee-bay-complex

Old 06-19-2019, 04:03 PM

5,023 posts, read 7,452,988 times
If you insist on Boynton, the further west you are, the better, as far as safety.
I would never live in Boynton, especially anywhere east of Jog.

Old 06-24-2019, 05:51 PM

39 posts, read 38,294 times
What cfbs2691 said-there are some nice areas in boynton but I wouldn't move my family to those apts. The further west the better. Definitely nothing east of jog. Look up crime mapping of the area to get a better idea

Old 06-24-2019, 06:05 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,421,534 times
South of Woolbright east of Federal is okay as it’s basically Gulfstream. But I can’t think of anything for a family there except maybe Tuscany at SE 23 and the intracoastal.

There are some other condos that are rentable north of Manatee Bay in Lantana/ Hypoluxo. They are on the intracoastal. There is also a new complex called The Preserve at Hypoluxo which is about a block west of Federal. It’s next to a nature preserve but also by the railroad tracks.

But if I lived there I would do my food shopping and hanging out on East Ocean Avenue and the Publix plaza by the Ritz Carlton and L’Eau in Manalapan. So you’d be kind of isolated in a way.

Some areas west of Jog are nice but that’s no panacea either. There are nice spots mixed in east of Jog but most are in mixed-use plazas.

I know two families who own condos in Brielle on Hagen Ranch Rd. which is the next main street west of Jog. They love it there. You can also find rentals there. I think the rent averages under 2k and you’d have to call a realtor. Not sure if the condo office would provide any rentals-by-owner info. I like that location. It’s close to whatever you could want, and it’s down the street from Green Cay wetlands. There’s a park across from the wetlands where you can bike. And it’s down the street from Hagen Ranch elementary. I would check it out.

I drive past Manatee Bay 4 times a day and the aforementioned incident was really the only exciting thing that’s happened there as far as I know. A deputy shot his ex in another one of the complexes north of there. If you dig hard enough you can find that anywhere.

There was a serial killer running around in the richest part of Delray Beach years ago. I could
tell you some stories !!

Last edited by ByeByeLW; 06-24-2019 at 06:34 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach