Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-13-2010, 09:44 AM

30 posts, read 184,949 times

Advertisements

My husband's work will be located in jupiter park lane near the i-95. I"m looking at enrolling my daughter in jupiter christian or jupiter academy. Those schools are just under 3 miles from my husbands work. My husband is in and out of work at all hours so we have to be very close to his work and I would like to be close to her school. can you recommend what areas around his school or work would be best. Alternatively, if I decide I want to put m y daughter in public which area would I have to be in to be in best school area.
We would be renting for at least a year before purchasing but my budget would be about 400 000 on a home. As well, I would like to be close to shopping. So, no further than 10 mins from work and 10 mins from shopping. Also are there areas that should be avoided or are less desirable.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2010, 10:40 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,443,500 times
Abacoa, Egret's Landing, the Shores, Maplewood area .... Basically everything in Jupiter is 10 minutes from the highway and 10 minutes from all the shopping you'll need in Palm Beach Gardens. Public schools in Jupiter are excellent and A rated.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:47 AM

1,708 posts, read 4,406,199 times
There are a few areas to avoid. Mainly right off of Indiantown and Center, although there are some nice areas off of Indiantown too. Like most areas in SOFLO, it's pretty easy to tell when you're not in the right part of town. If there are multiple cars parked in the lawn, way overgrown grass, chained fences bent and broken, etc search elsewhere.
Your budget should put you in an area where you won't have to worry about it though. Egrets Landing would work great and put you at about a 5 minute drive to work for your husband.

Old 02-13-2010, 01:30 PM

431 posts, read 1,670,665 times
No better neighborhood than Egret Landing for young family w/ children. IMHO. May be tough to find a home there because of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach