Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2013, 12:46 PM

9,191 posts, read 33,916,202 times

Advertisements

I know someone who lives in the Beckley/Crab Orchard area who is having to relocate to Charleston soon. She's leaving a home that her family occupied for a good number of years and she has to move pretty much on her own as the house has been sold. She must be gone by the first week in March. She already I believe has actual movers to do the moving part of it on moving day - she is only in need of organizational/packer helper services.

I know that in larger cities there are professional services with people you can hire as helpers who you can hire to come to the house for any number of days to help you sort through things, help you decide what gets moved and what you need to toss or donate, and they even help you pack. The Beckley area is so much smaller though I haven't been able to find any companies to recommend to her that do this.

If anyone is aware of a service that does this, please DM me the info directly. Don't post names/numbers in the room so as not to interfere with our no advertising policy. Services will be background and reference checked, and she won't do the "My Uncle Bob will help for $50 route", so established services/people please. Thanks.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia