Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 03:23 PM

10 posts, read 26,455 times

Advertisements

A huge THANK YOU FOR YOU!!!!! That was a really good advice!!!!!! I really appreciate your opinions and advice. We are going to check out in those areas.

Thank you so very much again!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2010, 03:29 PM

A really huge THANK YOU!!! We are going to check out those areas to see what we can find. All the information from all of you, have been so helpful for us!

My best wishes for all of you.

Thank you so very much again!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2010, 01:30 AM
r_k

836 posts, read 2,190,229 times
Thank you. Somehow I think you'll do fine. Best wishes.

Old 06-28-2010, 07:32 PM

Hello everyone!!

I hope this message finds all of you well. It is really good to get into this forum again. I would like to ask about how to get to Mount Horeb from Miami. I was looking an airport in Expedia website and I have not found it yet. Is the Madison Airport the closest airport to get Mount Horeb? Please let me know how to get there. I have no idea. I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much in advance.

My warmest regards

Old 06-28-2010, 09:59 PM

4,667 posts, read 3,863,296 times
Hello,
Yes Madison is the closest airport to fly into. I am not aware of any bus service that goes to or through Mt. Horeb, so you will have to rent a car to get to Mt Horeb from Madison. The trip is 35 miles and about 45 minutes drive time by car. There is bus services from Chicago's airport (O'Hare) and Milwaukee's airport to Madison if you chose to fly into one of those cities to possibly save money, but again you will need to find another way to get to Mt. Horeb once you are in Madison.

Try kayak.com for airplane tickets and information.

Best of luck

Old 06-29-2010, 07:32 PM

Thank you so very much!!!! It is really helpful and valuable the information you have given me. I hope not to get lost. Please if you have any suggestion or idea how to get there I really appreciate it. Thank you again.

My best wishes for you!!!

Old 06-29-2010, 10:26 PM
r_k

836 posts, read 2,190,229 times
everwinter's info is pretty complete. Mount Horeb is a beautiful small city of about 8000 people approx 20 miles west of Madison along Hwy 18/151. Driving times are as follows:
From Madison airport: 45 mins
From Milwaukee airport: 2 hours
From Chicago (O'Hare) airport: 3 hours
From Rockford airport: 2 hours
Unfortunately there is no train or bus service to Mt. Horeb. There is however a bicycle trail that connects Mt. Horeb to Madison.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:36 PM

Both of you deserve a lot of thanks!!! Your information is priceless!!! I got the information that I needed to get there. I really appreciate both of you, everwinter andr_k. Thank you so much again.

My warmest regards and thanks again.

Sincerely

Old 07-20-2010, 02:19 PM

3 posts, read 8,054 times
Hey! I would like to add that rent in Sheboygan will me a lot less then rent in Madison or one of the bigger cities. If you are not picky about the type of job you will be doing you should not have a problem getting a job. Such as working at a gas station and so on. And you can get a 2 bedroom apartment for around $400 and that includes head and water. There are very good public schools in sheboygan. I hope this helps!

Old 07-21-2010, 07:04 AM

7 posts, read 16,832 times
Thank you so much bwlnggurl!!! That is a good news!!! I am ALbertorojas's wife. I am writing for him. It seems to be cheap the rent in Sheboygan. My husband is going to move the next Sunday, July 25. We are sharing this forum to find out where my husband needs to go to find a job. But there is a big problem, my husband does not speak English at all. He can read and understand the basic English, but he needs to practice. It will be a big challenge for him. Please, if you have any suggestions or recommendations about finding a job ans a rent, let us know. We really appreciate a lot any help.

My best regards and wishes for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin