Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 02:43 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Lets just ask - why are latinas often so hot?
I dunno, they just are.
So, what's hot? They way they look ... or their sexuality that is more apt to be worn on their sleeves ... or bare arms?

If you don't REALLY dig the way they look, but say they are hot because of the sex, then you are compromising.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2012, 02:43 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,273,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Not suprising, just look at Church attendance in America, way higher than northern European countries, especially UK. That poster has the uptightness label the wrong way around, more uptight people here in the US than they realize apparently.
All you need to do is read some of the uptight threads on CD (like this one for example) to realise exactly how uptight they are.

So many threads are about virginity. Having it, losing it, dealing with it, rationalising it, pondering it, judging it. It's like a national obsession.

No other country in the world is like this, even very religious countries. It's a uniquely American behaviour.

Old 12-14-2012, 02:46 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,935,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
After dating quite a few latinas, they are actually pretty socially conservative. And they are NOT sexually promiscious. Being sexual with one person isn't being "loose sexually". I've dated latin women from the following countries...

Mexico
Guatemala
Columbia
Brazil (3 Brazilians at that)
El Salvador
Puerto Rico

They do have "tempermant" but Italian women are WAY worse. And those women are Europe. But I guess Italian technically is Latin, but it's a different culture.

Same for me, the latinas that I've dated (and dating now) were all very conservative. Much more than any American or Europeans that I've known.

As I said before, the OP does not know what he's talking about and is a troll or just stupid.

Although, I find it alarming that you've dated a Colombian and still spell it Columbia. That Colombians that I've dated would have hung me for that.

Old 12-14-2012, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
So, what's hot? They way they look ... or their sexuality that is more apt to be worn on their sleeves ... or bare arms?

If you don't REALLY dig the way they look, but say they are hot because of the sex, then you are compromising.
Quit basing your generalization on one or two pieces of trash that you know.

Makes you look bad.

Old 12-14-2012, 02:49 PM

Yeah in fact this entire thread's a fail, as it's based on a false premise that is both sexist and racist.

Old 12-14-2012, 02:55 PM

17 posts, read 110,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Same for me, the latinas that I've dated (and dating now) were all very conservative. Much more than any American or Europeans that I've known.

As I said before, the OP does not know what he's talking about and is a troll or just stupid.

Although, I find it alarming that you've dated a Colombian and still spell it Columbia. That Colombians that I've dated would have hung me for that.
But i know why they are very conservative, because they have this thing, so they want to trust right guy ; )

I notice the rule, the more sympathetic and nice she is then bigger temperament and specially this one with good face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Yeah in fact this entire thread's a fail, as it's based on a false premise that is both sexist and racist.
Please, i dont know if u know ethics but in every good discussion if somebody say that this is sexist, racist or compare somebody to hitler he is out of discussion.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renuspl View Post
But i know why they are very conservative, because they have this thing, so they want to trust right guy ; )

I notice the rule, the more sympathetic and nice she is then bigger temperament and specially this one with good face.

Please, i dont know if u know ethics but in every good discussion if somebody say that this is sexist, racist or compare somebody to hitler he is out of discussion.
CD is not your Uni ethics class.

This is not a "good discussion" on the basis that it is offensive to at least 51% of the population, probably more.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:06 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,375,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Quit basing your generalization on one or two pieces of trash that you know.

Makes you look bad.
Not one or two. More. Many more. And I didn't choose them. They either came on to me or they married friends of mine (holding out for blondes) whose marketability was dwindling.

I think that anybody who would subject themselves to the bad combo (a) of their entitlement issues and (b) being labeled the "gringo" that's either dating, or marrying, into their loud families is getting a bad deal, and their stupid parties where they (Venezuelans in this case) dance until 4 am where they make fun of Americans in the process, imitating their conversations with drink in hand. My Americanized Cuban friend said "let's get out of here, we're too Americanized for this."

And it's not just Colombian - I'm tossing in Ecuadorian, Mexican, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Venezuelan, Cuban, etc.

It's not racist or stupid. If they're recent, their cultural customs and attitudes are pretty much intact. That's why most of the Hispanics I've stayed friends with here are either native to the US, or came here when they were really young and grew up Americanized.

Last edited by robertpolyglot; 12-14-2012 at 03:17 PM..

Old 12-14-2012, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Not one or two. More. Many more. And I didn't choose them. They either came on to me or they married friends of mine holding out for blondes whose marketability was dwindling.

I think that anybody who would subject themselves to the bad combo (a) of their entitlement issues and (b) being labeled the "gringo" that's either dating, or marrying, into their loud families is getting a bad deal, and their stupid parties where they (Venezuelans in this case) dance until 4 am where they make fun of Americans in the process, imitating their conversations with drink in hand. My Americanized Cuban friend said "let's get out of here, we're too Americanized for this."

And it's not just Colombian - I'm tossing in Ecuadorian, Mexican, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Venezuelan, Cuban, etc.

right on dude

Old 12-14-2012, 03:17 PM

17 posts, read 110,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
CD is not your Uni ethics class.

This is not a "good discussion" on the basis that it is offensive to at least 51% of the population, probably more.
This is not about forum, in general.
OK, it is interesting for some people, probably not for you, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't talk about that.
Going with your logic if u named somebody poor that he is poor that is bad thing?
Grow up, life is about facing truth not living in illusions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World