Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2016, 09:27 AM

1,948 posts, read 6,461,403 times

Advertisements

I noticed the poorer the country the more rough looking the people, causing faster aging

the countries with the harsher lifestyle [peasant] lots of manual laborers tend to age and look more ragged at a younger age

one way of judging a women from a 3rd world country is by how they're feet look, a person that has lived in a harsh environment or worked outdoors while growing up always have rough looking feet from a lifetime of wearing sandles and tropical weather.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2016, 04:17 AM

322 posts, read 478,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
As a 100% gay man, I've always thought your women were the better looking ones - Kate Beckinsale, Kate Winslet, Rachel Weisz, Gemma Arterton (very beautiful women). But I never had a thing for British men (Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig, David Beckham, Jude Law and such). Jason Statham is an exception though. But then again, like what I said above, men with 'light' features are not my type.

In my town there are a lot of Middle Eastern/Mediterranean people. I notice more good looking men than women in that 'group'. So I don't know... but I'm definitely not biased.
Those men have medium features. Most anglo men have medium features rather than light features (like scandinavian, dutch or german men)

that is what I usually consider a man with light features

http://fast.mediamatic.nl/f/tqgr/ima...-411-scale.jpg

or this

http://images.cdn.fourfourtwo.com/si...?itok=KKfUhO7O

chris hemsworth dyed his hair blonde, his natural hair color is this:

https://img-s1.onedio.com/id-57198de...894a10606d.jpg

Old 07-30-2016, 04:18 AM

322 posts, read 478,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Falcon View Post
*True, but not in Brazil's Northeast, where men are more handsome than women

* Not always, there are plenty beautiful british girls

*Totally desagree, french men are among the most handsome

You mean those in london that are temporary workers from, czech, poland, latvia and the likes?

Old 07-30-2016, 06:41 AM

1,212 posts, read 1,433,583 times
Actually I've never been to GB, but I've seen really beautiful girls from there here.

Old 07-30-2016, 07:08 AM

2,631 posts, read 2,049,955 times
No matter where I've traveled, I've always found the women to be more attractive than the men.

In the end I think people from other places stand out from the local crowd and get more attention. It's anecdotal, but in the travels of my youth, my "success rate" was vastly higher when I was outside the US and the women always seemed to look better to me than American or Canadian women. I noticed it here too. Americans would generally gravitate toward foreigners if they were around. Especially American women to foreign men.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:33 PM

2,652 posts, read 3,407,948 times
Looking back at my old posts... it's so funny how the personal view of attractiveness has been completely changed over last two years.
I guess beauty standards in the mainstream media and tired of living in the hot-summer climate in the past made me yearning for the lighter features.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:29 PM

22 posts, read 32,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkier7 View Post
This topic is kinda based on streotypical image, I would rate as ratio by countries for fun
(My experience)

White American : Men 5 = Women 5
White Australian : Men 9 > Women 1
Brazilian : Men 3 < Women 7
White Canadian : Men 6 > Women 4
Danish : Men 4 < Women 6
Dutch : Men 8 > Women 2
English : Men 7 > Women 3
French : Men 7 > Women 3
German : Men 8 > Women 2
Icelandic : Men 3 < Women 7
Irish : Men 9 > Women 1
Italian : Men 6 > Women 4
Japanese : Men 2 < Women 8
Korean : Men 3 < Women 7
Mexican : Men 4 < Women 6
Norwegian : Men 4 < Women 6
Portuguese : Men 6 > Women 4
Russian : Men 2 < Women 8
Spanish : Men 7 > Women 3
Swedish : Men 5 = Women 5
Swiss : Men 7 > Women 3

General conclusion

Celtic Men > Women
Germanic Men > Women
Latin Men > Women
Nordic Men ≤ Women
Northeast Asian Men < Women
Slavic Men < Women
South American Men < Women
Greatest bullocks. English women aren't even close to that attractive.
American girls>=<German girls/Dutch girls. Mexican girls are relatively attractive compared to the men, but still ugly on an average.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I'd second this opinion - I also think that German men look better than German women; it's as you've said certain types of prominent features in Germans ( like strong jaw line for example) play well in male version but not in female version.
It's a flip in case of Russians; sometimes I wonder - gee how could all these gorgeous girls come of such ugly fathers, lol.
Again - certain features there I guess play well for women and don't work too well for men.
I didn't notice anything similar in the US though among White Americans (or Brits for this matter) - there the looks seem to be "evenly-distributed" if I can say so.
German women still look better than English women on an average. I am not buying this malarkey after travelling to these regions.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:

Outside of London, not really.

Old 07-09-2017, 06:01 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,323,293 times
Quote:

British girls? No thanks, I'd rather go gay

African guys are better looking than the girls
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World