Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Under my umbrella, eh eh eh.
Yes 18 64.29%
No 4 14.29%
I like cats 8 28.57%
I like dogs. 4 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 03:00 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,061 times

Advertisements

No I meant to ask if you'd move land masses just for love if ya gurl tells you that she wants Sweden to border with Argentina would you do that for her Euro123?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 03:20 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
I voted for dogs.
I want one.

(but yeah, I'd consider it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
No I meant to ask if you'd move land masses just for love if ya gurl tells you that she wants Sweden to border with Argentina would you do that for her Euro123?
lol!

Last edited by artemis agrotera; 03-22-2016 at 03:46 PM..

Old 03-22-2016, 03:30 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
Quote:
Well in that case...

Hi, I'm a Finn from Finland and I'm desperate to move our country's geographical location. Please could anyone move us on the place of the Netherlands and shift them on our place?

We're so tired of our geopolitical position that anything you can do will help us!

My name is Ari Arietekkonen and my bank account number is at Osuusp... I mean... ABN Amro 19171917-19061906.

And I do this for love. :*

Old 03-22-2016, 03:54 PM

Well Finn from Finland, since we get along I will do this for you... if you buy me a shovel and wheelbarrow.
It may take a while, though.

P.S.: I don't do this for love. I shall be paid in delish Finn dishes, and if at any moment a dish happens to not be delish (Or Finn) the contract will be broken.
(Also I will keep the shovel and wheelbarrow.)

Old 03-22-2016, 04:17 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,021,534 times
Quote:
Hm let's see then: Argentina-Sweden border seems boring in any case...unless Leo Messi turns out to be a Muslim, in that case he may need some help for border crossing.

I'd rather:

Russia -> US;
Canada -> Iran.

Just for the lols though...for love I'm moving bigger things...like asteroids to hit my love on her head

Old 03-22-2016, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Just for the lols though...for love I'm moving bigger things...like asteroids to hit my love on her head
Oh man, you'll have to eat a lot to have enough gravity pull to attract an asteroid towards Earth. I'll cheer up for you.

Old 03-22-2016, 04:33 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,405,340 times
Would I move countries for Love? Yes, but only some where tropical.

Old 03-22-2016, 05:05 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,021,534 times
Quote:
Oh man, you'll have to eat a lot to have enough gravity pull to attract an asteroid towards Earth. I'll cheer up for you.
Yes, shout "Vamos", "Viva la revolucion", "Viva Castro" and we'll do it

Old 03-22-2016, 07:39 PM

3,379 posts, read 5,536,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GER308 View Post
Dude just do it.

I met my German wife in a youth hostel in Salisbury England. I had been over racing sailboats with a friend in his classes world championships and after the last day I took off to hitchhike around for a couple of weeks.

I had had a look at Stonehenge that day and was sort of planning to go to the Peak District and check out the Gritstone climbing there. I didn't have much money left but figured maybe I would take the bus a bit further before starting to hitch, I met a girl on the bus who was going to the hostel, I had never stayed at a youth hostel but decided to check it out. You could tent on the grass and use the house for half price so I set up my tent and went into town with the girl for a beer. Came back and went to my tent, she went to her room.

I had just opened a bottle of wine as I saw a rather attractive blonde woman ride up on a big motorcycle. She went in and a bit later she had changed and was sitting at a park bench outside of my tent. I started a conversation and one thing led to another which led to her sleeping in my tent and us traveling together for the next 2.5 weeks.

We dated back and forth for a year, she came to California twice for two weeks (teacher ;-)) and I went to Germany for a month.

A year later my friend asked me to do the Euro champs on Elba with him, so I threw all my stuff in the container with the boat and moved to Germany.
I have been here since June 2000
That's awesome. We're not dating anymore but I'm open to stuff like this in the future. In fact I'd prefer it. I'm bored of Ontario.

Old 03-22-2016, 11:57 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,790 times
No, I would not move into other country.. When I was younger I thought I would. Now when I know more, I would not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > World