Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2009, 10:04 AM

1 posts, read 1,321 times

Advertisements

THE EASY ESSAY
Or
Where was this when I was in school?

In a world where we put a man on the moon before we put wheels on suitcases, the same strange mind set still holds true with writing. Remember the dread writing a report? Essays, for example, are really easy to write.

[URL="http://www.theeasyessay.com/"]www.TheEasyEssay.com[/URL], a free site, can teach almost anyone how to logically organize a proof format (as an essay, speech, business memo etc,) for any fact, concept or idea in 5 minutes.

[URL="http://www.theeasyessay.com/"]www.TheEasyEssay.com[/URL] uses an automated information organization program. It has been taught to people from eight to eighty, LD and ADHD students, Special Education classes, in high schools and for home schooling. It has also been used for basic expository writing, as prep for the SAT, FCAT and the ACT, as well as a college class and for post graduate work. The Easy Essay can even be used for educational rehabilitation purposes; it’s logical, color coded, repetitive functions lead one to believe that it could have beneficial effects in retraining or helping to reopen neural pathways. The program is also beneficial in business for concise and targeted interoffice communications, speeches, recommendations, evaluations, and technical or scientific reports.

Our concept is based on our belief that in most conversations, the majority of the conversation deals with one person telling the other person why something is true; that is, giving reasons for its validity. That is all that we ask you to do on this site, except in writing. We use the essay form because it is the most efficient form of organization available and we automate the organization so that you limit your statements to proving only the things that you have already stated were true.

For those with no information about the thesis the site is linked to Google®. Then we show you how to logically prove that fact or idea.

The program can be taught to a varied group of individuals at the same time and each will learn to his or her own unique capacity The Easy Essay process is limited only by the capacity of the user.

For longer papers it can automatically expand into a 17 paragraph thesis.

The Easy Essay Process is usable in any language.

A noted side effect of the program is that users begin to communicate logically.
As a former English teacher, I am aware of how hard teachers try to teach students to write essays. We applaud their efforts. In an effort to help, we are offering this as a free service so that everyone can take advantage of its simplicity and go on and put their time and energy to a greater and better good.

“I have used this technique with my corporate clients, my theology students, and soon with my students at Kaplan University.”
Dr. Kathleen A. Bishop, M.B.A., PhD, ThD.

“It works for reports from my secretary to our construction personnel. This process saves my associates time, saves my employees time and best of all it, saves me time.”
Gary E. Hunt - Chief Manager, Just Be Green, LLC

“Thanks for reading my article and informing me about TheEasyEssay.com. If you check my article again, you will see that I have added it to my Academic Enrichment/Study Strategies category for the readers to see. I will also share it with my professional colleagues, counselees at school, and clients in my practice.”
M. Ann Goode
School Counselor
Montgomery Co. Public School Schools, MD

[URL="http://www.stemcellsforcancer.com/"]file:///C:/Users/BARRYM%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.jpg (broken link)[/URL]“Thank You, Barry.
I looked at the site and even did a trial run. I will email this information to our Health Resource Consultants and put it in our knowledge base for future inquiries [with respect to] Traumatic Brain Injury.
Respectfully,
~ [EMAIL="%20DCOEoutreach@us.imshealth.com"]Erin[/EMAIL], U.S. Department of Defense - Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs)”
“As a physician I recommend The Easy Essay almost daily to patients to help them organize their thoughts and improve their ability to concisely communicate their medical histories…”
Dr. Ernest G Hope MD PhD (Stanford University, USA)
“I got feedback from the teachers. They love it and we are looking at using it with some of our AT devices.”
Dr. Suzanne Pope Dobson - Calhoun High School (Special Education Department Head)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing