Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2011, 06:20 PM

6 posts, read 8,914 times

Advertisements

Help! Lost dog still had collar and leash attached! Gold color lab mix name Baxter. Lives in Ashland Oaks development near Hall Spencer or poverty hill rd. Two dogs were being walked by my neighbor ( their owner) and when he got home, dropped their leashes to open gate and two of the 3 dogs he has, took off this morning! Leash and all. The smaller black one came back this afternoon, limping and bloody and missing colllar. The vet feels that he may have been in a fight. He'll be okay. Now the concern is for the other dog, Baxter that we have not found. Our fear is that he got caught up on something with his leash and may be stuck or hurt somewhere. he hasa micro chip also. If you know anything please e mail me at tango8590@comporium.net so I can foward the info to my very distraught neigbor. Just the thought of the poor dog alone or hurt out there in this cold is Upsetting.

Last edited by shasta14; 01-06-2011 at 06:44 PM.. Reason: Dog Found! Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2011, 06:55 PM

6 posts, read 8,914 times
We just found the dog, safe and sound! Unhurt, thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties