Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2012, 05:01 PM

7 posts, read 11,448 times

Advertisements

We may be moving to the Charlotte area. We looked in BridgeMill and like the "feel" of the neighborhood. It appears very kid and adult friendly. Since we don't know anyone in the Charlotte area, a welcoming neighborhood is extremely attractive to us. My question is what is the average age range of the adults and children. We only saw young kids when we went through. My husband and I are 42 and our kids are 13 and 10. Are their kids at that age for our children to play with? We also liked Bonterra Builders.

Any input would be appreciated.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 05:32 PM

2,152 posts, read 6,800,621 times
I live in Bridgemill and I love it. I have very young kids, but the full gamut of age kids are here. The neighborhood itself is very welcoming with the HOA organizing A LOT of things for people to get out, socialize and get to know each other.

I researched Bonterra also, and the homes are nice. I like the aulity of John Weiland over Bonterra personally. Also, Bridgemill is more of an established neighborhood which was a plus imo.

If you do a search on this forum there are a few posts about Bridgemill and I can answer any other questions you have.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties