Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2016, 01:47 PM

2 posts, read 1,135 times

Advertisements

IT HAS BEEN THREE TRIPS TO THE LANCASTER DMV, NOW MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE DOES NOT STATE BOY OR GIRL SO I WAS REFUSED A SC DRIVERS LICENSE, COME ON I AM OVER 60 THEY DID NOT HAVE GENDER CHANGES BACK THEN AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED ABOUT THIS THE hospital is no longer there and back then they did not do that are they crazy??????????????????:

Last edited by sweetiemoe; 08-17-2016 at 01:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2016, 11:44 PM

1,218 posts, read 2,998,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiemoe View Post
IT HAS BEEN THREE TRIPS TO THE LANCASTER DMV, NOW MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE DOES NOT STATE BOY OR GIRL SO I WAS REFUSED A SC DRIVERS LICENSE, COME ON I AM OVER 60 THEY DID NOT HAVE GENDER CHANGES BACK THEN AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN QUESTIONED ABOUT THIS THE hospital is no longer there and back then they did not do that are they crazy??????????????????:
Sounds like you need to go to the town hall of where you were born to get that figured out.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:13 AM

14,526 posts, read 20,779,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiemoe View Post
Why don't you try another DMV and do not tell them about the other one. We have gone to one DMV office and been told one thing and went to another one and got it done with no issues. Just walk in with a new DL application and hand them the BC and the form and see what happens.
It might be the same result but it won't cost you but maybe 22 miles to try another DMV.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:51 PM

261 posts, read 481,588 times
You don't say what state your birth certificate is from but I think you could have it amended at this point. Does the certificate simply not have a blank for sex or is it just blank?

I have my dad's Oklahoma birth certificate from 1942 and my grandmother's from Washington in 1915 and they both clearly have a space to indicate the sex of the child. So perhaps your state did not, but I would guess most did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
View detailed profiles of: