Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2019, 02:53 PM

9 posts, read 8,797 times

Advertisements

Hi!

I'd love to mail you some information (parks, rec, activities, housing developments) about the area if that would help you out.

I'd need to know what area you are looking to move into and what type of housing you are looking for and I'll drop it in the mail. I relocated here about 12 years for work and didn't know anyone or anything about the area.

Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2019, 11:41 AM

3 posts, read 1,238 times
I live in Ohio and my husband just got a job for a bank in Rock Hill . He is working there till we find a house to rent and its like impossible to do . We are a family of 7 and state law there doesnt allow is to get a 3bedroom . We are struggling and have no help . .. any ideas ?

Old 05-18-2019, 02:59 AM

16 posts, read 30,235 times
I requested mine weeks ago after I answered your 3 questions.
Is the reason you backed out was because I told you I was working (sort of) with a realtor?
I just know that I answered the questions, and never heard from you again...
Did we cross wires somehow?
Thanks Ed in NJ

Old 05-28-2019, 12:54 PM

Hi!

I didn't receive notification in my email that you replied and I didn't sign on here until today. I've left you a voicemail so NO, I didn't back off, just am not yet familiar with how this website works as far as notifications.

Info is coming!

Old 05-28-2019, 12:56 PM

Hello!

What is your living status now? Please message me so I can see how I can help you. Yes when you rent most places will have a minimum requirement.

Christina

Old 06-12-2019, 09:11 PM

1 posts, read 458 times
Default Indian land or Ft Mill

I would like to receive info on a home that has a pool in the backyard and a good fence as we have 2 large dogs. I’m not necessarily crazy about HOA as they don’t seem to allow pools in private backyards.
At least 2 bathrooms and a min of 3 bedrooms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
View detailed profiles of: