Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 12:08 AM

7,495 posts, read 5,745,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
are you guys using each others laptops again??? I thought it was Dawn in the picture with the pupster??!!!
Nope akvarmit's hubby... All I hear is Sophie is sooooo cute, sophie this sophie that sophie this sophie sophie sophie sophie....

Have you noticed that Dougie is not in any pictures with Sophie

Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie
Sophie

Auuuucccckkk Sophie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 12:17 AM

1,490 posts, read 4,181,171 times
LOL I took my dog up the Alcan this summer/fall and back and now he is in Hawaii. You think it is bad - try to think about the person I am with after two days has hair in car with his soda. Sophie is wonderful then, with all attention right?

Old 12-18-2009, 09:01 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,429,236 times
LOL, Crossfire.....you're not jealous of Sophie are ya? BTW Sophie is gorgeous.

Old 12-18-2009, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
LOL, Crossfire.....you're not jealous of Sophie are ya?
Na...

Quote:
BTW Sophie is gorgeous.
That is the last time I whisper.. "you need a puppy" in akvarmits ear.. She was a little bummed last Christmas and STUPID ME!!!

Old 12-18-2009, 07:32 PM

39 posts, read 74,701 times
Wow another all positive post. Some of you seem like such awesome people! I'm now realizing that when I go up there if things don't work out, it's going to be really hard to leave. I better make sure I'm really ready so that I don't have to leave without experiencing a full year. To the OP I just moved from KS not too long ago (western half) and I feel your pain. KS is pretty in its own unique way but going back to the city grind must be so crappy! I hope you find a way to go back.

This board is making me so damn anxious I want to jump out of my skin!

Old 12-18-2009, 07:47 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,842,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAAngels View Post
Wow another all positive post. Some of you seem like such awesome people! I'm now realizing that when I go up there if things don't work out, it's going to be really hard to leave. I better make sure I'm really ready so that I don't have to leave without experiencing a full year. To the OP I just moved from KS not too long ago (western half) and I feel your pain. KS is pretty in its own unique way but going back to the city grind must be so crappy! I hope you find a way to go back.

This board is making me so damn anxious I want to jump out of my skin!
LOL... Settle down and follow your heart and do your damnedest to make it work, but be prepared to work for it

Old 12-19-2009, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
LOL... Settle down and follow your heart and do your damnedest to make it work, but be prepared to work for it
Very well said Granny and very very true..

As a side note: We just had a cow and her calf chewing on the wifes shrubs at our picture window.. Last week the cow was licking the picture window one night while watching TV.. Now that would have made a great picture if the light would have been better.

Carry on

Old 12-19-2009, 08:48 AM

8,685 posts, read 16,842,168 times
I can't imagine looking up and at the window at a moose licking it....well I guess I can

Old 12-19-2009, 09:13 AM

216 posts, read 364,425 times

Old 12-19-2009, 09:16 AM

216 posts, read 364,425 times
Sorry wrong one, new to all this.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska