Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 06:50 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,774,780 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
Aspirin is still the cheapest medicine one can buy. I don't use it as it can eat a hole in one's stomach eventually and loss of hearing.
I should be deaf by now, but I'm not and I definitely don't have a hole in my stomach. I've been ingesting aspirin for forty years and I'm still here. I also think that's the reason I'm healthier than most people.

Amazing !

Old 07-12-2016, 11:03 AM

29,267 posts, read 16,733,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shh1313 View Post
I should be deaf by now, but I'm not and I definitely don't have a hole in my stomach. I've been ingesting aspirin for forty years and I'm still here. I also think that's the reason I'm healthier than most people.

Amazing !
You are fortunate 40 yrs of aspirin, not even tinnitis? The hole in my stomach was from a pharma anti inflammatory drug. Longterm aspirin use does come with damage with all I've read.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-12-2016 at 11:16 AM..

Old 07-12-2016, 01:39 PM

1,374 posts, read 1,774,780 times
I like yourself stay away from pills and most tests the medical profession deems necassary.

No, no tinnitus either. Seriously I'll pass on urine! I take a few supplements, but I believe in moderation and common sense approach for my healthcare, even with vitimans and other forms.

Bottom line in both venues it's all about seperating you from your money.

A lot of people will try every pill, test, and vitiman that exist.
Young people, old people get carried awayand quite frankly it becomes a way of life with them.

Greedy, ruthless people will always give you a few minutes of their time cause theres money to be made.

So many people substitute Dr appointments as there new social life, they are lonely and have no family or social life.

No not all peope do this but it is very common. Pharma has it's place alongside alternative medicine.

Old 07-12-2016, 01:43 PM

For whatever it's worth to anyone, I am noticing a reduction in the LONG fungal toe issue since starting to soak it starting this past Sunday, two times per day. I will continue. My urine is clean and natural as I see it.

A friend who is late 80 says her major hearing loss is from years of Midol which I believe contains aspirin. You are fortunate, so far.

Old 07-12-2016, 03:39 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,223,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
For whatever it's worth to anyone, I am noticing a reduction in the LONG fungal toe issue since starting to soak it starting this past Sunday, two times per day. I will continue. My urine is clean and natural as I see it.

A friend who is late 80 says her major hearing loss is from years of Midol which I believe contains aspirin. You are fortunate, so far.

Nope....no aspirin in Midol

Midol® Complete Caplets
Drug Facts
Active ingredients (in each caplet) Purpose
Acetaminophen 500 mg................................................ .....Pain reliever
Caffeine 60 mg................................................ .................Diuretic
Pyrilamine maleate 15 mg............................................Anti histamine

https://www.midol.com/static/documen...aplets-011.pdf

And the odds of seeing a reduction in toe nail fungus from soaking in urine after 2 DAYS would be slim to none....even on reports of improvement with urine for fungal infections it takes MONTHS not DAYS to see any improvement....

As for your urine being "clean"....nope, not if you mean free from bacteria, urine isn't sterile

As for being "natural"....uranium is natural, hydrochloric acid is natural.....I still wouldn't put them on my feet

Old 11-21-2016, 06:47 PM

Drinking their own urine saved their lives. I heard a clip about this couple on the radio and just found the LATimes article.

Missing Los Angeles couple drank their own urine while lost in the desert - LA Times

Now I'll post about a friend's sister who is challenged with RA and drinking her own urine and believes it's giving her good results. This friend's sister is more allopathic than alternative but she opted for this after reading about it. My friend sent me an update this morning. I'll post the story when I gather it up.

Here is what my friend said about her sister:

((I just talked to T this morning. She’s been doing UT for many weeks now, probably 2 -3 months, am not sure, 2 months at least, but I think closer to 3. Anyways, she told me she is having fewer flare-ups. She was doing a remicade infusion every 6 weeks or so (in addition to low-dose prednisone and maybe methotrexate, am not sure), but has not had the infusion for about 8 weeks now, and has not had a flare-up in awhile, and ordinarily she would have, especially since she hasn’t had the remicade for awhile. She is seriously wondering whether the UT is responsible for the lack of flares. She’s only doing it in the morning (drinking about 3 ounces) and I told her to use it at night too.

Her doctor wants her to try a different drug, which is why he stopped the remicade, but she is thinking of holding off starting the new drug, as she is doing better, at least for now. I didn’t know she hadn’t had a flare in awhile. So cross your fingers!))

BTW: I believe it was helping my fungal toenail but I stopped doing it, it's sure cheap enough...I need to get back on it.

Last edited by jaminhealth; 11-21-2016 at 08:14 PM..

Old 11-21-2016, 08:19 PM

From CureZone:

URINE THERAPY __ rheumatoid arthritis (Urine Therapy Debate Forum) 1/26/2007 820764

Old 11-21-2016, 10:33 PM

After my friend's sister who deals with RA read this book, she started on UT.

https://www.amazon.com/Your-Own-Perf.../dp/0963209116

Old 11-22-2016, 10:04 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times
You won't take an Rx but you will drink urine?

I can't even see how that makes any sense. Let me drink all the stuff my body decided not keep. That's like eating out of the garbage.

Thanks but I'll pass and happily take my biologics!

My husband was taught how to safely drink urine in survival training - if I'm ever caught without water in the desert I will change my mind.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-22-2016, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You won't take an Rx but you will drink urine?

I can't even see how that makes any sense. Let me drink all the stuff my body decided not keep. That's like eating out of the garbage.

Thanks but I'll pass and happily take my biologics!

My husband was taught how to safely drink urine in survival training - if I'm ever caught without water in the desert I will change my mind.
You are very entitled to PASS, but everyone thinks for themselves. I haven't gotten to drinking it YET, maybe it could help my OA, and true I don't want to take RX drugs. What comes out of my body just maybe much less toxic than the drugs.

We all think as we do and some of us are just more open to alternatives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Alternative Medicine