Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2010, 04:53 PM

24 posts, read 37,592 times

Advertisements

on where we should live next.

Just retired from army and searching for a new career. We were living overseas but no job to be found and currently living with family in NC.

My husband has been offered a job in Seoul, Korea but also has opportunites for jobs at Fort Huachuca, AZ; Fort Knox, KY; Orlando, FL and Frankfurt, GE but none of these have yet to offer the job. So we may already have our answer.

Since the army is no longer "sending" us around the world, we now must make the decision where to next. With moving every 2+ years we do not have roots anywhere. We have 3 kids ages 14, 11 and 9, so schools are important. Next military benefits are important especially medical (Tri-Care). Then location, we enjoy culture things, medium size town, use to warmer climates but does not make much difference.

I am posting this on different regions so as to get a wide range of opinions.

Should I move to your state (area) or one of my other choices, why?

Many thanks on a somewhat tought decision!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona