Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 01:19 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times

Advertisements

At least when it comes to sports, people are starting to realize, there is something in AR other than the Clintons, people with trucks parked on their front grass and people marrying their cousins:

We have the AR Razorbacks that should be even better this coming season. (football)

We have the AR Razonback in the college World series

We have the Naturals (minor league baseball) leading their division.

and American Pharoah who won 2 of his big races, right here in AR.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2015, 03:25 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
At least when it comes to sports, people are starting to realize, there is something in AR other than the Clintons, people with trucks parked on their front grass and people marrying their cousins:

We have the AR Razorbacks that should be even better this coming season. (football)

We have the AR Razonback in the college World series

We have the Naturals (minor league baseball) leading their division.

and American Pharoah who won 2 of his big races, right here in AR.
Is that such a bad thing? Shouldn't you be proud that the next POTUS will be from AR?

Old 06-12-2015, 04:40 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,873,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisofoat View Post
why are you leaving the Duggars out?...they seem to be all the rage now, what with all the incest and child abuse. isn't NAMBLA based there? Maybe that's where "Jim-Bob" and Jethro got there start.
Seriously? Someone makes a positive post and it has to be torn down.

Old 06-13-2015, 05:20 AM

6,485 posts, read 12,535,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Is that such a bad thing? Shouldn't you be proud that the next POTUS will be from AR?
Hillary is not from Arkansas.

Old 06-13-2015, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisofoat View Post
why are you leaving the Duggars out?...they seem to be all the rage now, what with all the incest and child abuse. isn't NAMBLA based there? Maybe that's where "Jim-Bob" and Jethro got there start.
I am talking positive, not negative and my post is meant to be taken lightly. The Dugger controvery is being discussed in length in the NWA thread. Go there and post your views. BTW, where in the world did you get the idea any of the Dugger story has to do with incest? Do you know what the word means? Has anyone been accused of having sexual relationships with anyone in the family? Nope

Old 06-13-2015, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Nope, not at all; I am simply saying, most people think AR and they think Clintons, plus some negatives; I am saying we have lots of really positives...As for Hillary, she certainly isn't from AR at all. She was raised in Il I think, now has a home in NY and only lived in AR when her husband was here. I don't think she considers herself as being from AR and most people here do not. Bill was born and raised here.

Old 06-13-2015, 06:01 AM

490 posts, read 1,266,584 times
Quote:
Who, Mike Huckabee?

Old 06-13-2015, 01:56 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
I don't watch sports that much except for the St. Louis Cardinals but my husband watches pretty much all sports. Right now, he's watching the Razorback college baseball. He came in the room I'm in a few minutes ago and told me the pitchers name. He has the same last name as my maiden name. Rhymes with Gillian.
I just might have to become a fan....

Old 06-13-2015, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I don't watch sports that much except for the St. Louis Cardinals but my husband watches pretty much all sports. Right now, he's watching the Razorback college baseball. He came in the room I'm in a few minutes ago and told me the pitchers name. He has the same last name as my maiden name. Rhymes with Gillian.
I just might have to become a fan....
do, we can use good fans: right now AR is up 2 to 1.

Old 06-14-2015, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
do, we can use good fans: right now AR is up 2 to 1.
and they lost. Darn anyway. I am not holding out much hope for Monday, let's pray I am wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas