Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 10:57 AM

448 posts, read 366,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNPonder View Post
I can handle the truth. Irvine, CA is considered the safest city the US with a miniscule 55.8 violent crime rating (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_crime_rate). Irvine is 45.1% Non-Hispanic White according the latest 2010 census (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irvine,_California#2010). That makes it a majority, "minority" city . . . and the safest!

If you take a look at the top 10 list there you will see some pretty "diverse" areas . . . San Jose, Chula Vista, Honolulu, and El Paso. Well, some might not say "diverse" because they have very heavy minority populations!
Total BS Not to mention I am not talking about Mexicans. The 25 safest American cities to live in - Business Insider
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2017, 11:27 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spillerNburr View Post
You could not be more wrong. More liberal BS if you don't want to live in minority communities your angry. Says the guy that most likely lives in a gated community. OH wait it says DC if you do in fact live in DC its an area that the very same minority's have made a crap hole.
It's not where you want to live that reveals your anger. It's the tone of your posts. Your desire to attack and provoke.

Old 05-22-2017, 11:42 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It's not where you want to live that reveals your anger. It's the tone of your posts. Your desire to attack and provoke.
thanks: I can't rep you again, I have to spread it around, but you are very much on the ball with this one.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
thanks: I can't rep you again, I have to spread it around, but you are very much on the ball with this one.
You mean you like to be stroked.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:06 PM

69 posts, read 95,445 times
Quote:
Says the guy how is whining. LMAO. So who is the snowflake? Who is melting over a post? LOLinyour face. If you love diversity feel free to move to Dearborn Mi, or parts of Detroit or Baltimore. Feel free to move to Memphis and tell us all how great it is. Until then I will say your opinion is dismissed as irrelevant. I do not need a safe spot to not hear stupid remarks. I can dismiss them as what they are irrelevant. BTW can you name me one city one state one country where what we call minority's have taken over and it becomes anything but a hell hole? You can not. So save your moral authoritarian BS for someone who is dumb enough to buy it. Now run and cry to the mods because YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THE TRUTH. lol
Take a valium. Jesus, dude. I can't understand all your incoherent rambling, but you seem angry.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:08 PM

69 posts, read 95,445 times
Quote:
Total BS Not to mention I am not talking about Mexicans. The 25 safest American cities to live in - Business Insider
Just say what you mean. Don't be shy about it. You can take your hood off

Old 05-23-2017, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestForkGrant View Post
Just say what you mean. Don't be shy about it. You can take your hood off
Ahhh the if I don't agree with you your a racist liberal last shreeek. LOL You have no argument just Your angry if someone does not want to live near a population of minority's. Well there are lots of us that are sick of black lies murder, and the whole if blacks cry you just give them anything to keep them quiet. Which is part of what is destroying them. The black culture is rotten to the core. And part of the problem is letting people like you get away with yelling racism when they start to lose an argument and playacting them. This is one of the reasons I do not want to live near a population of minority. The crime and degrading home values not withheld.

Instead of whining about what some person did to some great great great grand daddy slave and blaming someone who's father may have died freeing that slave, you should try instead to be grateful. Instead of blaming the police for taking out thugs like Brown and Gray try being thankful and not so arrogant. Try respecting authority that protects you and is trying to wipe out the corner drug dealer that is destroying your neighborhood. Stop blaming the CIA and everyone but where the real blame belongs. Try standing up on your own two feet and owning your own crap for once. Stop asking for handouts from the Gov. and work for what you want. Try cleaning up your own back yard before you point the finger. You may be surprised at how much things would change. Stop glorifying thug life in the non music cadence angry talk called rap, stop glorifying drugs and misogynous, stop acting like everyone owes you and reparations are somehow just. People like you blame everyone including the gov. police and whites for your own mud hole that you dug filled and wallow in.

Last edited by spillerNburr; 05-23-2017 at 06:10 AM..

Old 05-23-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Ahhh the if I don't agree with you your a racist liberal last shreeek. LOL You have no argument just Your angry if someone does not want to live near a population of minority's. Well there are lots of us that are sick of black lies murder, and the whole if blacks cry you just give them anything to keep them quiet. Which is part of what is destroying them. The black culture is rotten to the core. And part of the problem is letting people like you get away with yelling racism when they start to lose an argument and playacting them. This is one of the reasons I do not want to live near a population of minority. The crime and degrading home values not withheld.

Instead of whining about what some person did to some great great great grand daddy slave and blaming someone who's father may have died freeing that slave, you should try instead to be grateful. Instead of blaming the police for taking out thugs like Brown and Gray try being thankful and not so arrogant. Try respecting authority that protects you and is trying to wipe out the corner drug dealer that is destroying your neighborhood. Stop blaming the CIA and everyone but where the real blame belongs. Try standing up on your own two feet and owning your own crap for once. Stop asking for handouts from the Gov. and work for what you want. Try cleaning up your own back yard before you point the finger. You may be surprised at how much things would change. Stop glorifying thug life in the non music cadence angry talk called rap, stop glorifying drugs and misogynous, stop acting like everyone owes you and reparations are somehow just. People like you blame everyone including the gov. police and whites for your own mud hole that you dug filled and wallow in.
Wow, who would have thunk it? The guy who talks about breaking laws at national parks by stealing artifacts feels like he's the guy to lecture minorities about respecting authority and not being so arrogant.

Old 05-23-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Wow, who would have thunk it? The guy who talks about breaking laws at national parks by stealing artifacts feels like he's the guy to lecture minorities about respecting authority and not being so arrogant.
Says the guy who hates cops and makes excuses for the rot of minority's. Your opinion is easily dismissed as worthless. Your part of the problem as to your bad neighborhoods. Take responsibility for your failed social justice experiment. don't you have a Tawana Brawley to hold up as rapped by the KKK LMFAO.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Says the guy who hates cops and makes excuses for the rot of minority's. Your opinion is easily dismissed as worthless. Your part of the problem as to your bad neighborhoods. Take responsibility for your failed social justice experiment. don't you have a Tawana Brawley to hold up as rapped by the KKK LMFAO.
I never said I hated cops nor have I made any excuses.

Your anger leads you to lie about what people have said????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas