Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 07:43 AM

69 posts, read 95,409 times

Advertisements

Nice deflection, spiller

Is crazy Walmart lady your sister, wife, or both?

Old 05-25-2017, 07:58 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
It happened in Bentonville. What? About 5 miles from you? First reported by a local NW Arkansas TV station who provided full audio and video.

They identified the woman by name if you want to drive down there and give her a pat on the back.
What in the heck are you talking about? I never said, I approve of things like this, I am anything but a racist and you know absolutely nothing about the location of this particular WalMart in relationship to where I live. I can assure you, it is a heck of a lot further than 5 miles from where I live. You making a comment like this is like my telling you how far something is to your home in OK because me granddaughter and her husband got their degrees from OU. Bella Vista takes in a lot of miles as does Bentonville. There are a lot of Bentonvile WalMarts and the story was reported as it appeared on facebook; a really reliable source as well. It is interesting if the story was 100% accurate as you seem to think why it wasn't covered in our local paper or on other news channels, other than NBC. Yes, unlike some people we read our paper daily from cover to cover and we watch 2 major TV networks regularly.. Actually we watch 3 on a regular basis. Most stories like this are slanted the way the media wants them to be. We do not know all of it. Well certainly most of us don't. Apparently you do.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:01 AM

73,019 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spillerNburr View Post
Yet the left will let black thugs and Hispanic gang members get a pass. Remember the Mexicans who rapped the young girl in a school bath? And you people worry about someone saying what they want under the first amendment. LMAO. No wonder we are in the fix we are in. Europe here we come. The left steering the way to crazy town.
Remember the Black thugs that tortured a White kid in Chicago? Everyone on both sides, Black, White, Hispanic, etc was calling it out and saying how ugly it was.

I will just say what I think regarding your post. You only brought it up to deflect from the subject matter. You likely feel that what happened wasn't important.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:15 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
What in the heck are you talking about? I never said, I approve of things like this, I am anything but a racist and you know absolutely nothing about the location of this particular WalMart in relationship to where I live. I can assure you, it is a heck of a lot further than 5 miles from where I live. You making a comment like this is like my telling you how far something is to your home in OK because me granddaughter and her husband got their degrees from OU. Bella Vista takes in a lot of miles as does Bentonville. There are a lot of Bentonvile WalMarts and the story was reported as it appeared on facebook; a really reliable source as well. It is interesting if the story was 100% accurate as you seem to think why it wasn't covered in our local paper or on other news channels, other than NBC. Yes, unlike some people we read our paper daily from cover to cover and we watch 2 major TV networks regularly.. Actually we watch 3 on a regular basis. Most stories like this are slanted the way the media wants them to be. We do not know all of it. Well certainly most of us don't. Apparently you do.
It was in Centerton. It was covered on the local news. Like Channel 5. Wal-Mart did issue a statement.

Old 05-25-2017, 11:38 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,652,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It was in Centerton. It was covered on the local news. Like Channel 5. Wal-Mart did issue a statement.
The lady in the video was a complete b**ch, no doubt about it. I guess my point is that there are people who are rude and act like a$$holes everyay, I've dealt with some more times than I'd care to remember. However, there were no Yahoo stories and Wal mart does not issue statements. The only reason this is a *story* is because of the races involved. If it had been reversed, you'd have never heard about it. The media is a joke these days and responsible for a lot of the divisiveness in the country. They are very one-sided on most issues.

Old 05-25-2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
The lady in the video was a complete b**ch, no doubt about it. I guess my point is that there are people who are rude and act like a$$holes everyay, I've dealt with some more times than I'd care to remember. However, there were no Yahoo stories and Wal mart does not issue statements. The only reason this is a *story* is because of the races involved. If it had been reversed, you'd have never heard about it. The media is a joke these days and responsible for a lot of the divisiveness in the country. They are very one-sided on most issues.
If there is an issue to be one-sided about, it would be racism.

Old 05-25-2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
If there is an issue to be one-sided about, it would be racism.
Racism is not one sided though, it goes both ways.

Old 05-25-2017, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
Racism is not one sided though, it goes both ways.
Yes. And again, the one side to be on when it comes to racism, any racism, is to be opposed to it.

Old 05-25-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Yes. And again, the one side to be on when it comes to racism, any racism, is to be opposed to it.
I never said otherwise, my complaint is about the media and how they are one-sided.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:14 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestForkGrant View Post
Nice deflection, spiller

Is crazy Walmart lady your sister, wife, or both?
Swear to god I was going to ask this. Probably--likely--both. They're like that, I hear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas