Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 12:03 AM

831 posts, read 680,542 times

Advertisements

Well, it seems Filipinos (the few) that are here only seem to be interested in discussing things about tanned skin, posting really cheezey pics of various tribes, it's like they try so hard to identify to something like some confused baffoons trying to make themselves feel better, i'm like WTF??
This phenomena is pretty consistant with other forums dealing with Filipino issues.

How's about discussing real IMPORTANT issues for a change, like the sort of (elitest) goverment we continue to elect just so Filipinos can continue be treated like crap back home.

Hows about you folks quit praying to your god, thinking he will wave his magic wand and make things ok just because 70million brainwashed tools asked him to.

Hows about learning to really respect yourselves since the world think your all bunch of passive yes sirs no sirs. Just today someone told me who watched Filipino news that all the trash collecting agencies were busy trying to clean up places where tourists go whilst the whole population struggles with the stench of non collected trash that has pilled 10ft high stretching 40ft long long after the flooding caused by the latest hurricane. The whole system is set on screwing citizens whilst everybody else get better treatment.

How the hell did we get from being ahead of any other Asian country after the 2nd world war to a laughing stock of Asia? We never got nuked, we never got carpet bombed and yet looked worse off than an average cuban who was under the communism rule.

I'm laughing as im writting this because America is up in arms about everything right now, they will do their utmost to bring the house down for such little trivial things that rings the bells of paranoia regarding their their everyday lives, they try to outdo one another on who can be the hero that questions authority, they dare to have a better serving government for the people. It seems Filipinos are only too happy to accept what ever the government will give them, even though it's peanuts. I cant think of better peasants anywhere around the world.

You cant keep hiding from reality of how screwed up we are as a collective. Are you all too happy just to be somebody's sheep? That thing about not talking back to your elders philosophy has got to go, it's been very detrimental to the filipino psyche, thinking its never right to answer back even though the person talking to them is flatly wrong. Then bite everybody's heads off when they get home. My ole man was like that until i told him to go fukc himself and wish he were dead. I aint spoken to him in over 10 years now and that moron was an avid church goer, go figure. He suffered from pleasing everyone else first and his own family 2nd (mentality) like most filipinos i guess. The only thing he's good for nowadays is a reminder of how i should do the reverse of what he did.

How is it when foreign nationals come into the country, they treated like kings and queens, get preferential treatment as opposed to their fellow man? Why is the country so hell bent in showing korean/spanish soaps on a daily bassis? i doubt that either country or anyone for that matter show any filipino soaps?

I know this is highly embarassing for some of you Filipinos, thinking im some sort of self hatting filipino but it is the filipino who doesnt dare question anything that has led to the awful conditions endure by none other, the filipinos, on a daily bassis. Imagine, people making shoe box homes under a bridge with desease infested waters not more than 2-5ft below their floor.

Those are but SOME of the really serious issues that NEEDS to be addressed, NOT about the hottest gossips, not about how we can turn tanned people into white worshipping tools, not about how those folks on the other side of the ball park are associated with hispanics. Gees, to think Americans ridicule hispanics with a passion, and here you folks love em just because they got white comlexion.

Arrrrgghhh.. this is nauseating. How far DOWN does this rabbit hole go, mr rizal?, it's a shIIt hole..

Old 08-15-2012, 01:04 AM

54 posts, read 108,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post

Then bite everybody's heads off when they get home. My ole man was like that until i told him to go fukc himself and wish he were dead. I aint spoken to him in over 10 years now and that moron was an avid church goer, go figure. He suffered from pleasing everyone else first and his own family 2nd (mentality) like most filipinos i guess. The only thing he's good for nowadays is a reminder of how i should do the reverse of what he did.
Sorry to hear you were abused as a child, hope you iron it out with your dad someday.
As for the rest of the post.....
Stop whining and do something to help your country. There are many ways to help out.
You can donate your time or a small amount of money in causes such as operation smile to help children that need surgery in that country.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelquefois View Post
Sorry to hear you were abused as a child, hope you iron it out with your dad someday.
As for the rest of the post.....
Stop whining and do something to help your country. There are many ways to help out.
You can donate your time or a small amount of money in causes such as operation smile to help children that need surgery in that country.

Thats the thing, philippines keeps relying on hand outs, for decades thats been going on, the country has been on life support since then, governments have been pocketing, profitering and not giving anything back to the country and its people.

As for donating time of money? did that wore the shirt and more. One thing ive noticed over the years is how filipinos squander long time oppurtunities for the sake of an instant fixes. One individual cant fix the constant pro creation that has led to the massive overpopulation. Thats where the stupid religion comes in.

As for what you call abuse, hardly the word id use for myself since the ole man was evicted and ordered to stay away from his family from a very young age (kindergartner)

Old 08-15-2012, 10:13 AM

5,234 posts, read 7,986,894 times
Certainly some people realize they are getting screwed by the government and who's getting more when others have none. My fiancee and her family realize it. But just like here, its impossible to change the structure of the government when you are a have not. And like here, each new one elected claims to be different from the rest, when in reality they are all the same, just interested in power, what they can grab for themselves and out of touch with the common man and don't really even care. I understand your frustration, I feel angry how things are there too. We have been trying to help street kids, just buying them shoes, meals and such. And also trying to help the many stray animals there that are not treated very kind. Its not solving the problem, but its making an effort and trying.

Old 08-15-2012, 11:35 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,999,029 times
Quote:
Well, it seems Filipinos (the few) that are here only seem to be interested in discussing things about tanned skin, posting really cheezey pics of various tribes, it's like they try so hard to identify to something like some confused baffoons trying to make themselves feel better, i'm like WTF??
This phenomena is pretty consistant with other forums dealing with Filipino issues.

How's about discussing real IMPORTANT issues for a change, like the sort of (elitest) goverment we continue to elect just so Filipinos can continue be treated like crap back home.

Hows about you folks quit praying to your god, thinking he will wave his magic wand and make things ok just because 70million brainwashed tools asked him to.

Hows about learning to really respect yourselves since the world think your all bunch of passive yes sirs no sirs. Just today someone told me who watched Filipino news that all the trash collecting agencies were busy trying to clean up places where tourists go whilst the whole population struggles with the stench of non collected trash that has pilled 10ft high stretching 40ft long long after the flooding caused by the latest hurricane. The whole system is set on screwing citizens whilst everybody else get better treatment.

How the hell did we get from being ahead of any other Asian country after the 2nd world war to a laughing stock of Asia? We never got nuked, we never got carpet bombed and yet looked worse off than an average cuban who was under the communism rule.

I'm laughing as im writting this because America is up in arms about everything right now, they will do their utmost to bring the house down for such little trivial things that rings the bells of paranoia regarding their their everyday lives, they try to outdo one another on who can be the hero that questions authority, they dare to have a better serving government for the people. It seems Filipinos are only too happy to accept what ever the government will give them, even though it's peanuts. I cant think of better peasants anywhere around the world.

You cant keep hiding from reality of how screwed up we are as a collective. Are you all too happy just to be somebody's sheep? That thing about not talking back to your elders philosophy has got to go, it's been very detrimental to the filipino psyche, thinking its never right to answer back even though the person talking to them is flatly wrong. Then bite everybody's heads off when they get home. My ole man was like that until i told him to go fukc himself and wish he were dead. I aint spoken to him in over 10 years now and that moron was an avid church goer, go figure. He suffered from pleasing everyone else first and his own family 2nd (mentality) like most filipinos i guess. The only thing he's good for nowadays is a reminder of how i should do the reverse of what he did.

How is it when foreign nationals come into the country, they treated like kings and queens, get preferential treatment as opposed to their fellow man? Why is the country so hell bent in showing korean/spanish soaps on a daily bassis? i doubt that either country or anyone for that matter show any filipino soaps?

I know this is highly embarassing for some of you Filipinos, thinking im some sort of self hatting filipino but it is the filipino who doesnt dare question anything that has led to the awful conditions endure by none other, the filipinos, on a daily bassis. Imagine, people making shoe box homes under a bridge with desease infested waters not more than 2-5ft below their floor.

Those are but SOME of the really serious issues that NEEDS to be addressed, NOT about the hottest gossips, not about how we can turn tanned people into white worshipping tools, not about how those folks on the other side of the ball park are associated with hispanics. Gees, to think Americans ridicule hispanics with a passion, and here you folks love em just because they got white comlexion.

Arrrrgghhh.. this is nauseating. How far DOWN does this rabbit hole go, mr rizal?, it's a shIIt hole..
first of all dont talk bad about the spanish without them you wouldnt have a culture or language

do you realize how bad the Philippines was before western colonization......filipinos didnt even make fire before the arrival of the castillos

you wouldnt be living in comfort if it wasnt for europeans...so I suggest you dont bite the hand that feeds you

Old 08-15-2012, 11:41 AM

1,754 posts, read 8,116,314 times
I'm not losing hope for the Philippines and it will take time to get there. Little by little, 2012 is actually a great year for Philippine economy.

Old 08-15-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
I'm not losing hope for the Philippines and it will take time to get there. Little by little, 2012 is actually a great year for Philippine economy.

Ahh paleease, at the expense of what? who stands to take home the profits? whilst your at it, how many families did you help in getting a home with a roof and four walls instead of living under a stinky bridge with sewer rats?

How many years have passed since the 2nd world war?

Im not sure you even understand the jist of the problem here.

Old 08-15-2012, 12:18 PM

1,754 posts, read 8,116,314 times
Quote:
Ahh paleease, at the expense of what? who stands to take home the profits? whilst your at it, how many families did you help in getting a home with a roof and four walls instead of living under a stinky bridge with sewer rats?

How many years have passed since the 2nd world war?

Im not sure you even understand the jist of the problem here.
There still a lot of Filipinos that doesn't give up. It's not easy to solve issues, it takes time.
I think Aquino administration is improving unlike the previous year & administration.
I still think positive because I believe there is still a chance as we hit the 6.4% improving
from stock market this year.

State of the Nation Address 2012 (Part 1/2) - YouTube

Old 08-15-2012, 12:35 PM

LMAO, i cant believe you would dare post a weakling yellow maggot like aquino. An elitist by tradition, what does he know of the common man?

Constantly appeasing the chinese because he doesnt have the stomach for a confrontation even if it means embarassing himself and the nation, kissing yellow butts when the chinese tourists got slaughtered, and yet when filipino nationals in china get the raw end of the stick, it's like "whatever" or the "bahala na" mentality.

What about those land grabs those filthy aquinos done in the past?. Their nonsense wash built on a LIE.
Where's their honor in giving back those lands?

You people have no shame and are looked on as 5 minute entertainment clowns in the worldwide stage. Very sad state of affairs indeed.

Old 08-15-2012, 07:45 PM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
first of all dont talk bad about the spanish without them you wouldnt have a culture or language

do you realize how bad the Philippines was before western colonization......filipinos didnt even make fire before the arrival of the castillos

you wouldnt be living in comfort if it wasnt for europeans...so I suggest you dont bite the hand that feeds you
Er yeah whatever, lol.

The inequality in the Philippines is astounding. It's the most crime-infested place in SE Asia. Sad for a beautiful country with beautiful people (in terms of personality). Why it's not as touristed as Thailand is pretty weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia