Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 06:12 PM

6,089 posts, read 4,989,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen2010 View Post
That will be followed by the sinking of carriers of the 7th fleet
By an alien fleet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2019, 06:34 PM

5,869 posts, read 4,211,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel12 View Post
China thinks every land is their's and should be handed to them.
In the memory of any living Chinese, what sovereign territory has been threatened by the Chinese? Are you talking about the Spratley Islands as "every land"?

Old 01-17-2019, 07:25 PM

8,865 posts, read 8,448,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
-- For readers who do not understand Chinese: he just used a word as bad as the n-word in English. The word I cited, on the other hand, is at most as severe as something like "li*tard". The funny thing is he is an ethnic Han Chinese too.
You are in for a surprise: nobody cares.

Quote:
No I never agreed with you. The fact is many Taiwanese do not want to get rid of ROC for different reasons. Your pretending not to understand it is annoying.
Yeah, keep talking like you know more Taiwanese people than I do.

Quote:
I was just citing a term 绿蛆 widely used in Taiwanese social media, although it is not supposed to be polite, in order to prove there is a division of stances among Taiwanese people from the inside.
支那 is also widely used in Taiwanese social media. You obviously didn't know that.

Quote:
But you are using a racist term to insult a nation (which includes you IMO)
YO means jack****.

Quote:
I know tons of Taiwanese in person, and there is one sitting in my office. None of them are as low as you are.
Cringey? LOL 绿蛆
God knows how they talk about China and about you in spaces where you aren't present.

Quote:
A recent survey shows 58.3% Taiwanese identify themselves as "Chinese" (中国人), the highest in recent 6 years.
Those who answer "Not Chinese" are 36.6%, also the lowest in recent years.

????????????????????????_???
China Times is practically Global Times, their surveys are about as credible as blind items gossip sites are.

Btw, if we're quoting surveys, believe me, I can find a **** ton more with far better results.

Old 01-17-2019, 07:46 PM

1,110 posts, read 983,740 times
So tell me who dare sink a Chinese carrier? There are thousands of mid range missles deployed in the south China seA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
By an alien fleet?

Old 01-17-2019, 08:41 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,786,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliRestoration View Post
I hope China tries. I'd love to see the Chinese Navy's 2nd hand Russian ships sent to the bottom of the ocean.
Don't underestimate them. Imperial China has modern weapons that can shoot as far as the USA and kill millions. China's imperial reach is beyond Taiwan, Vietnam, The Philippine, etc.

Chinese are the new landlords in America. Better show them the proper respect. Have your children learn Chinese now.

Last edited by davidt1; 01-17-2019 at 09:39 PM..

Old 01-18-2019, 12:33 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,760,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
You are in for a surprise: nobody cares.
They do. They now know you are very low.
Maybe you have never lived in the US and you don't know how serious it is to use the n-word. If I report your post with n-word to your boss you can lose your job immediately, and it happened. (Not to say it is right.)
The word you used is equivalent to the n-word.

Quote:
Yeah, keep talking like you know more Taiwanese people than I do.
Right, so there is no way you can fool me and others. We know more about Taiwan than you assumed.

Quote:
支那 is also widely used in Taiwanese social media. You obviously didn't know that.
Yes of course it is used by some low people like you, but not anywhere else. That is the point.
Even in Taiwan, it is banned by all mainstream media. Any Taiwanese politician who says that word in public is guaranteed to be strongly criticized or even lose his job.

There is a difference between saying inappropriate things in public and in private.

Quote:
China Times is practically Global Times, their surveys are about as credible as blind items gossip sites are.

Btw, if we're quoting surveys, believe me, I can find a **** ton more with far better results.
China Times is a Taiwanese news corporation. Yes they are more like pro-China, but many people in Taiwan do.
Yeah please show me other surveys that show the change of ratios. Actually I'd like to see.
(Must be from real media not some individual's online post.)

Old 01-18-2019, 02:19 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
Quote:
They do. They now know you are very low.
Maybe you have never lived in the US and you don't know how serious it is to use the n-word. If I report your post with n-word to your boss you can lose your job immediately, and it happened. (Not to say it is right.)
The word you used is equivalent to the n-word.

Right, so there is no way you can fool me and others. We know more about Taiwan than you assumed.

Yes of course it is used by some low people like you, but not anywhere else. That is the point.
Even in Taiwan, it is banned by all mainstream media. Any Taiwanese politician who says that word in public is guaranteed to be strongly criticized or even lose his job.

There is a difference between saying inappropriate things in public and in private.

China Times is a Taiwanese news corporation. Yes they are more like pro-China, but many people in Taiwan do.
Yeah please show me other surveys that show the change of ratios. Actually I'd like to see.
(Must be from real media not some individual's online post.)

No. grey is right. No one cares. Besides, everyone knows Asians are racist and hate dark skin. Even asians that look africa dark still hate dark skin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/04/w...de-a-mask.html

Old 01-18-2019, 05:50 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,896,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
What are you thoughts?
they are of course independent, in every way - they have there own government, own constitution, own armed forces. Or, more accuratetly, one can say that Peoples Republic of China should declare independence from ROC as both recognize themselves as the legitimate government of China.

But they are in a stubborn status quo that work. They talk to each other, trade with each other, daily flights, take vacations to each others countries. Why rock the boat? No reason to change the status quo. Declaring independence for Taiwan not only means trouble with PRC but giving up there claim as the legitimate government in exile in China.

Old 01-18-2019, 06:42 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,760,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
No. grey is right. No one cares. Besides, everyone knows Asians are racist and hate dark skin. Even asians that look africa dark still hate dark skin.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/04/w...de-a-mask.html
Taiwanese are Asians. Are you trying to help him or what lol
All your posts on this board have the same theme. And it's funny you can be consistently illogical. You can take a look by yourself.
People don't even bother to reply to you anymore. I will not in the future.

Last edited by Bettafish; 01-18-2019 at 06:52 AM..

Old 01-18-2019, 09:27 AM

6,089 posts, read 4,989,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen2010 View Post
So tell me who dare sink a Chinese carrier? There are thousands of mid range missles deployed in the south China seA
So? When have the Chinese ever engaged an adversary like the US Navy? Will those missiles even fly in the right direction?

Also, how many missiles and anti-missile batteries do you think are laying dormant across the strait?

A Chinese invasion of Taiwan would be utterly destructive for the PLA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia