Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2014, 02:15 PM

1 posts, read 1,098 times

Advertisements

Hi All,

I didn’t see any form for Ryland homes – Summit phase 1 /2 Alpharetta, GA, hence thought of starting on.
I signed the contract in summit phase-2, and builder promised the closing date as Mid Dec. Hope they stick with the dates.
My Experience so far:
- They are very responsive till we sing the contract, after that they don’t even meet on weekends. And they have only availability on weekdays (when most of us work )
- Upgrade list – list is really long. And some basics things doesn’t even come by default, like garage opener , if we need one, it is an upgrade. I am not sure how they want us to open the garage door. Go to lift it.
- My design appointment is on Aug 8th.
Let us see how things work out.
Please do post your comments.
-Sanket
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 02:54 PM

1 posts, read 944 times
I'm looking to purchase one in phase 2. Hope somebody who bought something in summit 1 tell us more about their experience.

Old 09-03-2014, 03:19 PM

60 posts, read 106,826 times
my bff got one in summit phase 1 and so far so good. they already moved this summer,but they were not happy with the upgrades either,some basic things like you mention.also appliances has some problems but i guess it is a bit of luck. next year they are gonna do the pool .location is good close to exit 12, we are looking for a home too,but i dont like how slopy the yards in summit.beware not to get the slopy ones,you can ask the seller they tell which ones has more slope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
View detailed profiles of: