Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-12-2009, 08:58 PM

1 posts, read 1,271 times

Advertisements

Hello Atlanta. I am trying to start over in another state. I am relocating to Atlanta, Ga and looking for employment. I am looking to be moving, if the Lord's will, after the first of the year. I have experience in Customer Service, data entry, direct care, school bus driving, and companionship. If you know of anyone who is hiring, please respond back to me. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2010, 12:05 PM

7 posts, read 36,960 times
I can't give you much advise on employment seeing I'm in the same boat as yourself. I've been contacting employers in my field letting them know my situation and sending my resume. (I contact employers who advertise positons on numerous employment sites such craigslist or indeed.com) As well, my bible group has a few people who has or know of someone who lives in GA, so they put me in contact with them. Networking is the key! If you're on Facebook or any of those networking sites, often they may have a group for people relocating. Pray, persistence and keep determined. Are you planning on making a visit prior to moving to secure residence or look for jobs etc? Perhaps closer to the date, you can apply for jobs (depending on when they want to hire you). I hope these suggestions help. Where are you moving from? Feel free to leave me a message. It's nice to know someone who is facing the same situation. Be blessed...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta