Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2008, 04:20 PM

166 posts, read 139,059 times

Advertisements

My guess is that Tony Stewart is going to DEI when his contract is up. He is loyal to Chevy's and I don't think he wants to be a teamate to Kyle Bush, who will show him up anyhow. Tony has quite the ego, to match his personality, so he doesn't want to be number 2 to some young hot shot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 04:54 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,191,954 times
If Tony Stewart wins more races than his team mate (Kyle Busch) he won't be #2

Old 04-28-2008, 05:56 PM

1,251 posts, read 3,312,384 times
He will not be going to DEI as long as Teresa Earnhardt is involved. He saw the way that wench treated family and rightful heirs to the company, almost single handedly destroying it in the process. There's no way he'll put himself through that with her. IF he winds up there, it will be as sole owner, not just a percentage.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:33 AM

125 posts, read 426,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHS89 View Post
He will not be going to DEI as long as Teresa Earnhardt is involved. He saw the way that wench treated family and rightful heirs to the company, almost single handedly destroying it in the process. There's no way he'll put himself through that with her. IF he winds up there, it will be as sole owner, not just a percentage.
I agree with you. Him and Jr. are friends from what i have heard and If Tony was around to see what Teresa has done he wont go there. but he is dedicated to his Chevy's but I like Gibb's racing! I dont know what he is gonna do but I will still like Tony, no matter what!

Old 04-29-2008, 12:41 PM

1,251 posts, read 3,312,384 times
Kevin Harvick has his own team. He and Stewart are buddies. I'm predicting a Stewart Motorsports/Kevin Harvick Inc./RCR conglomeration in the not too distant future.

Old 04-29-2008, 06:16 PM

166 posts, read 139,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGal05 View Post
I dont know what he is gonna do but I will still like Tony, no matter what!
I agree. Except for Tony's bad attitude, rude comments after races, expectation for others to pull off the track so he can go round and round and win the race, except for that stupid haircut and except for his sponser (I am a Lowes person), I like Tony a lot.

Old 05-01-2008, 08:28 PM

Location: Finally escaped The People's Republic of California
11,314 posts, read 8,655,857 times
Awww heck Tony might as well go to Hedrick's, Casey is proving he can't cut it.....

Old 05-02-2008, 10:25 AM

125 posts, read 426,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali BassMan View Post
Awww heck Tony might as well go to Hedrick's, Casey is proving he can't cut it.....
I agree. haha but you know that if bush keeps it up Tony will be gone from NASCAR. I heard he had an offer from someone else. I dont want him to leave nascar. I like tony.

Old 05-03-2008, 05:05 AM

5,987 posts, read 11,674,449 times
Lets see Tony's won $2.14 million Kyle $1.99. Follow the money. Tony will resign with JGR, keep his committment with Chevy thru his Sprint car team and enjoy running his track and not have to take the time changing teams would take. Oh, did I mention win another championship?

Old 05-04-2008, 02:45 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1NascarFan View Post
My guess is that Tony Stewart is going to DEI when his contract is up. He is loyal to Chevy's and I don't think he wants to be a teamate to Kyle Bush, who will show him up anyhow. Tony has quite the ego, to match his personality, so he doesn't want to be number 2 to some young hot shot.
DEI? Not a chance, more likely he will be the fourth car at RCR, or he will replace Mears at Hendrick, or buy Haas CNC, no matter what I would love to see him leave Toyota so I can start rooting for him again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing