Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2012, 03:27 PM

2,086 posts, read 4,132,383 times

Advertisements

You gotta like what you drive, go for the VW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2012, 04:07 PM

13,714 posts, read 31,176,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
It's sitting height. I am ready to sit higher for awhile. I tend to keep cars for like I said, all I need it point A to B so I'm not one itchy for new every 4 years. I'm a 6-8 years car person if it holds up. But I'd like to sit up but not be in a baby Suburban crossover. Sitting up with a smallish body.

I like the cx5 but in comparison to the Tiguan WHY does the hood have to be that chunky? And the front is really chunky. They lost the stupid ass grin grill but the front looks like a person with a HUGE face and chubby cheeks. Why? Just for a look? It's really the only downside to it. The Tiguan has a subtle hood and that's what I like it suvs.
I understand your desire for height. But you ask some dumb questions for a self-described girly girl. Who here knows why Mazda designed the hood they way they did?

Why are women's shoes so badly built and so expensive? Why do heavy women liked to be called curvy? Why does Paul Mitchell stuff cost 10x other brand names? Why are Coach purses so ugly?

Old 12-22-2012, 04:36 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,991,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffdano View Post
I understand your desire for height. But you ask some dumb questions for a self-described girly girl. Who here knows why Mazda designed the hood they way they did?

Why are women's shoes so badly built and so expensive? Why do heavy women liked to be called curvy? Why does Paul Mitchell stuff cost 10x other brand names? Why are Coach purses so ugly?
I guess rhetorical questions go right over your head

Why are you even commenting if you find my questions so dumb? Am I that interesting you just have to give your $.02
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive