Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 11:12 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,231,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
You would take a man's life over that little dust up? That would make you a senseless murderer. You obviously don't value human life.
I do value human life, and the kind of person that starts sh t on a freeway like that BMW driver doesn't have any value. He's an oxygen thief and scourge on humanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy Dayz View Post
I love when people like you, look at a video of two totally brain dead idiots, and pick one of the idiots to root for. LOL.
Why is the SUV driver a "brain dead idiot"? He didn't start an altercation, block traffic, threaten someone and then assault them. The other guy did all that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
The guy who stopped traffic to get out of his car and yell at the guy in the SUV should be charged with reckless endangerment for stopping freeway traffic like that too. Ridiculous.
I agree....his fellow morons and mouth breathers are here on this thread supporting him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2018, 11:26 AM

24,438 posts, read 23,103,140 times
The BMW driver should be charged with assault for the spitting and BOTH drivers should lose their licenses for a year or more. I am not sure the SUV driver actually tried to hit the other driver but possibly may have wanted to get around him. If he was spit on, he had a right to be mad. When I look at these videos( and they are a guilty pleasure) I often find myself hoping that a driver will pull forward and rip the other drivers door off if ones belligerent enough to stop his car and get out to challenge the other driver. Especially if he starts pounding on the window or starts banging on the car or starts breaking rear view mirrors( which often happens).
Looking at it I guess his AWD or 4WD was his undoing causing his car to flip so easily. Maybe we need to have mental health background checks before we let people get behind the wheel. And we could also look at raising the minimum age of drivers to 18 or possibly 21.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:56 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,668,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
I do value human life, and the kind of person that starts sh t on a freeway like that BMW driver doesn't have any value. He's an oxygen thief and scourge on humanity.

Why is the SUV driver a "brain dead idiot"? He didn't start an altercation, block traffic, threaten someone and then assault them. The other guy did all that.

I agree....his fellow morons and mouth breathers are here on this thread supporting him.
We don’t know who started what, it’s not shown in the video.

Old 02-19-2018, 03:01 PM

78,541 posts, read 60,718,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
The guy should have filled that nut's chest full of lead, come up to MY window and threaten me you leave in a bag.
Unless they'd busted your window to get at you and you're boxed in and can't get away, you can't just lower your window and kill someone for that. Well you can, but then you get to spend the next 20 years in a cell.

They just found a guy guilty for killing an ex-NFL player in just that scenario.

Old 02-19-2018, 03:08 PM

Quote:

While the BMW driver acted badly, the SUV driver took things to the next level.

As a result, the California Highway Patrol has the SUV driver in jail and the BMW driver will be facing lesser charges.

This was posted earlier in the thread.

I'm going to side with the CHP on this one...both acted badly.

Old 02-19-2018, 05:55 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,231,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
We don’t know who started what, it’s not shown in the video.
It should be obvious the person in front started it. First of all, he's in front. Secondly, he exited his vehicle...did you miss that part? Or the assault?

Open your eyes. You seem short on common sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
While the BMW driver acted badly, the SUV driver took things to the next level.

As a result, the California Highway Patrol has the SUV driver in jail and the BMW driver will be facing lesser charges.

This was posted earlier in the thread.

I'm going to side with the CHP on this one...both acted badly.
The CHP are a bunch of LOW IQ mouth-breathers as well. Like they know anything about anything.

Old 02-19-2018, 06:09 PM

2,264 posts, read 1,488,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
The guy should have filled that nut's chest full of lead, come up to MY window and threaten me you leave in a bag.
If you can't figure out that lethal force is an laughably out-of-proportion response to being berated, and even spit upon, they you're clearly part of the problem. Look in the mirror.

On the plus side, the other idiot would be dead and you'd be removed from normal society for the rest of your life.

Old 02-19-2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:
The CHP are a bunch of LOW IQ mouth-breathers as well. Like they know anything about anything.
Come on now, that's not really an adult rebuttal.

Maybe you could call the CHP "weiner faces" next or "poo poo heads"?

Old 02-19-2018, 09:43 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,734,592 times
Mathguy, you ole poo poo head, you.

LMFAO! And I repped you.

Old 02-19-2018, 11:06 PM

5,818 posts, read 2,676,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Unless they'd busted your window to get at you and you're boxed in and can't get away, you can't just lower your window and kill someone for that. Well you can, but then you get to spend the next 20 years in a cell.

They just found a guy guilty for killing an ex-NFL player in just that scenario.
I'm not sure what state this is in, but in a stand-your-ground state you absolutely could shoot to kill if someone came up to your window in a threatening manner.

Neither condoning nor condemning that action, just saying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive