Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 04:29 PM

11 posts, read 28,726 times

Advertisements

First, I am so sorry to hear about your situation. Although it is comforting to hear from you, it is sad to know there are so many of us victims out there. I am curious to know what happened with your police report, but I was very interested in what you had to say about the owner of the warehouse. I don't recall he ever mentioned anything about the "auction" to myself or another victim when we went to see him in July. I felt absolutely no sympathy from him whatsoever when we visited him.

What now appears to have happened is that Mr. Neidens abandoned all of our belongings after being unable to make his payments to Mr. Rhoades and Mr. Rhoades sold off our possessions in order to recoup his losses. At the very least , the owner of the warehouse acted without any ethics. Mr. Rhoades knowingly disposed of property which was irretrievable and irreplacable to all of us who are now the victims of not only Dan Neidens, but of an unscrupulous warehouse owner. Mr. Rhoades may have consulted an attorney to auction off what was left, however, that can should be challenged in court.

This is far from over and it would be helpful for us to talk to each other. It would be good for you to interview with the television station that picked up our story as well. I'll send you a private message with my contact information....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2007, 02:57 PM

3 posts, read 10,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriley215 View Post
I know where she lives. I know what she drives. And she is in the process of moving. She is lives in MiddleRiver Maryland. I have contacted the BBB, Attorney's General & Consumer Protection & still no one seems to be able to help me. I had the news media go to her house. But the have not featured my story as yet. Send me a private note with your number & I will call you.
please call 954 662 1597

Old 12-01-2007, 03:15 PM

3 posts, read 10,095 times
Dan and his wife is one of the best crook american mover i ever seen they invite me in to their hosuse so they can stole my indentity and my home adreess so his wife applyed credit card under my name where is the law i dont know i am in FL.if i live in MD i would go to attorney general if can help any one i would beginnig he used my D.O.T. NUMBER with out my permision that is criminal at list 2 years but i need to b up in md.you need my help go to moonlite moving & transportation inc in florida goodluck to future moving people soon i will go to national tv. to complain about our law.........

Old 01-16-2008, 11:18 AM

1 posts, read 3,021 times
Dan Niedens is actually dead. He died in Wyoming late Sunday night 1/13/08. Fatal car accident and he went off a cliff.

He was my neighbor and haven't seen him in a year or two but heard about all this and decided to Google him, thats where I found this.

Old 01-16-2008, 11:33 PM

415 posts, read 1,961,051 times
Whatever...
I call BS unless a reputable link is posted.

Old 01-17-2008, 05:06 AM

315 posts, read 1,300,398 times
Yes, BS. Although it sounds like that is the fate this guy deserves, I am very dubious of the report of his untimely death.

Old 01-17-2008, 06:46 AM

689 posts, read 3,216,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawlmer View Post
Yes, BS. Although it sounds like that is the fate this guy deserves, I am very dubious of the report of his untimely death.
That's what I was thinking. Rather convenient that he'd pitch off a cliff when half the world is looking for him.

Old 01-17-2008, 12:30 PM

5 posts, read 18,241 times
Default His death is true.....

I spent hours looking for this. Here's the Link:KTAK/KVOW Radio - Riverton Wyoming. It is the last story on the page.

Old 01-17-2008, 12:35 PM

315 posts, read 1,300,398 times
Well done. It sounded too coincidental, but you have discovered the facts.

Old 01-17-2008, 01:39 PM

1,973 posts, read 6,809,455 times
If there is a positive ID and a death certificate, the guy is likely to be real dead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: