Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How far will they go?
They Win In the SuperBowl 8 32.00%
Lose in the Superbowl 2 8.00%
One Win and Done 8 32.00%
No Wins lose in the division round. 7 28.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 09:51 PM

2,713 posts, read 3,024,274 times

Advertisements

They are the 2nd Seed, and have a First round bye.
The Ravens will play The Steelers, Texans, or Broncos!

Could They Go All the Way?

Festivus Maximus part 2?

Typo/Brainfreeze: First two choices.

Should be :

They Win the Superbowl.
They Lose the Superbowl.

Last edited by Jermaine88; 01-01-2012 at 10:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2012, 09:59 PM

10,110 posts, read 9,976,086 times
They could, but I still don't trust flacco.

Old 01-07-2012, 08:00 PM

206 posts, read 798,179 times
Flacco? He just runs whatever crappy play Cam calls. We'll need a complete effor to win it all. Cam needs to be more aggressive whenn we have the lead. We'll get Houston at home and need the Steelers to knock of the Pats so we can get another home game if we beat the Texans. The trouble is, I'm a realist. I see the Pats beating the Steelers this time and then them knocking us off. It'll be a Pats - Packers rematch.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:12 PM

149 posts, read 270,511 times
Now that the Steelers are no longer in the post season I'm sure the Ravens are even more hype. They definitely will beat Houston but the next game I'm not sure of yet. The Broncos seem to be doing pretty well and I'd like to see Tebow go as far as possible to shut up a lot of his critics.

Old 01-08-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachgeek View Post
Now that the Steelers are no longer in the post season I'm sure the Ravens are even more hype. They definitely will beat Houston but the next game I'm not sure of yet. The Broncos seem to be doing pretty well and I'd like to see Tebow go as far as possible to shut up a lot of his critics.
I'm confident that whoever the Ravens play they can beat.

Old 01-10-2012, 05:00 PM

226 posts, read 364,082 times
idk the ravens have been very inconsistent this yr plus they overlook weaker opponents which gets them into trouble. if the ravens take the texans serious and dont feel like they can win just by showing up i think they can beat the texans, im not really worried about the pats or anyone else bcuz the ravens always play up to their competition

Old 01-10-2012, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoregrimey View Post
idk the ravens have been very inconsistent this yr plus they overlook weaker opponents which gets them into trouble. if the ravens take the texans serious and dont feel like they can win just by showing up i think they can beat the texans, im not really worried about the pats or anyone else bcuz the ravens always play up to their competition
I agree 100%. I'm more worried about them playing the Texans than the Patriots.

Old 01-11-2012, 07:21 AM

226 posts, read 364,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodeBlue View Post
I agree 100%. I'm more worried about them playing the Texans than the Patriots.
me too man, im so worried about which ravens will show up, plus the ravens desperately need ngata to step up after the contract they gave him, he hasnt played well at all to me and has not been very impactful when it comes to putting pressure on the qb, the ravens need ngata to be disruptive so that he will command double teams which should free up the other pass rushers

Old 01-11-2012, 08:03 AM

7,020 posts, read 11,314,367 times
Quote:
me too man, im so worried about which ravens will show up, plus the ravens desperately need ngata to step up after the contract they gave him, he hasnt played well at all to me and has not been very impactful when it comes to putting pressure on the qb, the ravens need ngata to be disruptive so that he will command double teams which should free up the other pass rushers
Why do you think Pernell McPhee and Paul Kruger have more than 10 sacks between them? Just a hint, it isn't because they are top notch pass rushers.

I voted lose in Superbowl. They have the fewest weaknesses of any team in the AFC, thus the most margin for error if one player or unit has an off day. I do have a very hard time seeing them winning against the Saints or Packers...just too many weapons.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:19 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,242,922 times
Quote:
This is going to be a big game not only for the Texans, but for Texas. The Ravens are going to go into this game expecting to win. The Texans are going to go into it with heart, and thus, will play the better game and in my opinion, will take the win.

Both teams have not-so-hot QBs, and the game will come down to defense and rushing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
I do have a very hard time seeing them winning against the Saints or Packers...just too many weapons.
They can take the Saints, but no way can they win against the Packers unless the Pack lose a few key players to injuries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore