Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2022, 07:53 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Warriors death lineup:
Curry/Thompson/Green/Poole/Wiggins (2022)
vs
Curry/Thompson/Green/Durant/Iguodala (2018)

You have Poole putting up Durant type numbers that is a scary group. They keep playing like that I don't see any team stopping them in the west.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2022, 11:34 PM

3,835 posts, read 4,443,155 times
Middleton sprained his mcl. No idea how long he’s out for.

Old 04-21-2022, 07:56 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Meanwhile, everyone's favorite seven seed lost again after being up by 17.

not

Old 04-21-2022, 10:52 AM

10,759 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Would love to see Chicago advance, and really they are capable of winning any game, because their star duo can be unstoppable at times.

Old 04-21-2022, 10:56 AM

10,759 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Considering how easily Brooklyn were beating Boston for most of Game 2, there is a good chance Brooklyn will tie the series at 2-2.
Boston have a very loud and energetic crowd that allowed them to win the first 2 games, which could have easily gone to the Nets.
As the saying goes, the series doesn't start until somebody wins on the road.... although that would mean the series never starts if everybody wins their home games for the entire series.

Old 04-21-2022, 01:30 PM

The Nets are playing the hottest team in the league. If they can get past Boston it may get a little easier after that

That being said they played through Celtics tough 2 times on the road. kd had 2 bad games and kyrie 1. My guess is kd will have 2 good games at home.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 04-21-2022 at 01:38 PM..

Old 04-21-2022, 02:27 PM

24,559 posts, read 18,259,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Considering how easily Brooklyn were beating Boston for most of Game 2, there is a good chance Brooklyn will tie the series at 2-2.
Boston have a very loud and energetic crowd that allowed them to win the first 2 games, which could have easily gone to the Nets.
As the saying goes, the series doesn't start until somebody wins on the road.... although that would mean the series never starts if everybody wins their home games for the entire series.

I'd rather be up 2-0 and looking to steal one of the next two road games. All that matters is the final score.

Old 04-21-2022, 03:21 PM

5,289 posts, read 7,488,861 times
I’m glad the bulls avoided the sweep. They’ve had some bad luck this year but have shown a lot of heart at the same time. If they can swap Lavigne for some unhappy star elsewhere this team might have a shot at the ECF next year (if healthy).

Old 04-21-2022, 08:05 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,523,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
I don't get the Brooklyn love. You're certainly not alone. Pundits on ESPN keep leading me to believe the Nets are about to show up. Maybe I will be proven wrong. I just dont see them coming back to win tis series. I called them as getting beat in the first round before the season even ended

Meanwhile, Memphis came back out of nowhere against the Timberwolves tonight.

Last edited by Joe the Photog; 04-21-2022 at 09:05 PM..

Old 04-21-2022, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I don't get the Brooklyn love. You're certainly not alone. Pundits on ESPM keep leading me to believe the Nets are about to show up. Maybe I will be proven wrong. I just dont see them coming back to win tis series. I called them as getting beat in the first round before the season even ended

Meanwhile, Memphis came back out of nowhere against the Timberwolves tonight.
Amazing comeback by Memphis. I was watching the score on the screen of the Dallas / Utah game and Dallas getting off to a great start in Utah. I assumed Luka was back since it was hinted he would be. But no. Dallas up 17 on the road without Luka.

Brooklyn has a big mountain to climb. They need to win 4 of 5. Starting with two in a row at home. I really thought that KD and Kyrie were the best offensive duo in the NBA and that would be enough to win it all. With support players doing their thing. Boston has really made it hard for Durant. He has looked mortal for two games. I think he will play better at home. But they should have won game one. They had the lead and choked down the stretch. If they lose the series that might be the biggest factor.

This looks bad for KD's legacy. Could not win a title in OKC even surrounded by 2 future MVP's with him. Wins with the Warriors who probably would have won two titles without him there. And now this is year 3 of the experiment with the Nets. I realize year one KD was recovering and Kyrie decided to take the year off. Next year will be year four if they flame out with Boston.

And the Sixers with Harden now look as good as anyone in the east. Maybe Harden made the right move.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball