Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2023, 12:51 PM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times

Advertisements

The ESPN reporter (don't know his name...not Greenie, not Stephen A, not Jalen, etc) said on television that he thinks other teams will put consistent pressure on the commissioner re this.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/j...th-gun-in-car/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2023, 12:52 PM

14,668 posts, read 14,631,326 times
This guy might well be the biggest idiot in the history of the NBA.

Old 05-14-2023, 01:11 PM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
This guy might well be the biggest idiot in the history of the NBA.
Steven A. thinks he'll get a double digit game suspension (coming from the league) to start next season.

And that it might put a potential 5yr $230m contract, his Powerade deal, and other deals in jeopardy.

Not smart.

Old 05-14-2023, 02:13 PM

1,085 posts, read 441,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Steven A. thinks he'll get a double digit game suspension (coming from the league) to start next season.

And that it might put a potential 5yr $230m contract, his Powerade deal, and other deals in jeopardy.

Not smart.
He sure proved he is hood and gangsta. His talent level is so high that if memphis lets him go, a ton of teams will give him a max deal.

Old 05-14-2023, 02:54 PM

30,141 posts, read 11,765,050 times
He seemed pretty sincere in the interview he did a while back. Apparently it just was a bunch of BS he was forced to say. He has got to be careful with his posse or whoever they are. They get into some altercation where someone gets shot or killed his career could be over. There was something about them flashing a gun at the Nuggets players before.

Old 05-14-2023, 04:08 PM

1,085 posts, read 441,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
He seemed pretty sincere in the interview he did a while back. Apparently it just was a bunch of BS he was forced to say. He has got to be careful with his posse or whoever they are. They get into some altercation where someone gets shot or killed his career could be over. There was something about them flashing a gun at the Nuggets players before.

His posse could be just posers. Maybe they are real gangbangers, but who knows. I really don't get why some folks want to look tough, hard, when they have money already.

Old 05-14-2023, 05:34 PM

3,834 posts, read 4,437,964 times
I’m not on a lot of social media, so someone can explain this to me
Why do people bother deleting messages? Someone always has a copy so there’s no point.

Old 05-14-2023, 05:52 PM

6,998 posts, read 11,293,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
He could end up in jail too. Without context as to particular state laws, waving around a gun in a motor vehicle is probably not allowed either.

I go one deeper than biafra and asked "What is young people's obsession with filming everything for the world to see?" They are just riding around in a stupid car listening to stupid music. Does anyone care? Is this, like, a memory they will hold dear years from now?

Learn to keep a secret. I don't think the idea that one person, or a group of people, have knowledge that is known only to them and them alone exists in people under 23. Seriously, dude has a gun, if he wants to wave it around, why film and post it?

Last edited by westsideboy; 05-14-2023 at 06:30 PM..

Old 05-14-2023, 06:29 PM

10,345 posts, read 8,557,056 times
It’s a shame. I rooted for him making a success of himself in the league. Now he shows is an arrogant idiot who has the world and will give it away. Maybe Dillon brooks helped with his being in this place.

Old 05-14-2023, 06:38 PM

30,141 posts, read 11,765,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsideboy View Post
He could end up in jail too. Without context as to particular state laws, waving around a gun in a motor vehicle is probably not allowed either.

I go one deeper than biafra and asked "What is young people's obsession with filming everything for the world to see?" They are just riding around in a stupid car listening to stupid music. Does anyone care? Is this, like, a memory they will hold dear years from now?

Learn to keep a secret. I don't think the idea that one person, or a group of people, have knowledge that is known only to them and them alone exists in people under 23. Seriously, dude has a gun, if he wants to wave it around, why film and post it?
I guess I am old because I don't get the need to film everything either. I don't get Ja. If he wants to keep doing that lifestyle at least keep it on the down low.

You would think that your team played poorly in the playoffs. You missed games due to poor behavior. Its possible if he played all those games they could have had the #1 seed and still be playing now. So spend your off season becoming a better person, get better people around you and work on making next season much better. Giannis had it right with his video. He is focused on next season not la vida loca.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball