Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge
 [Register]
Baton Rouge Metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 07:29 AM

595 posts, read 1,173,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmagana View Post
I was on the Weinerschnitzel website the other day and apparently there is a location in Baton Rouge?!?! Weinerschnitzel is kinda big in SoCal and Texas, but there is one totally random location (the only one in Louisiana) near LSU.

Anyone know what the story with this is? Has the location been there long?

Just curious is Weinerschnitzel is branching out.
No they are not branching out,this one By My house is the last to survive,Yrs. ago We had several but We are down to just one. I don't know why because I think they can do well here now .I wish they would build a new one in town.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 05:48 PM

560 posts, read 1,714,808 times
I know this is a really old thread but it looks like I'm going to get my chance to visit this old "triangle" Weinerschnitzel next week. I'm taking a trip to Lake Charles and it looks like I'll have a free day to go check out Baton Rouge.

I'm a total geek, but fast food history is something that really interests me. I'm pretty sure all of these old "triangle" Weinerschnitzel's are gone in CA and I've never seen one of them anywhere else before. I called Weinerschnitzel to see if this was the last remaining one... they're going to get back to me.

I now have a show on YouTube where I review fast food locations when I travel... definitely going to have to do one on this old Weinerschnitzel!

Old 06-21-2012, 08:35 AM

16,508 posts, read 26,291,623 times
Quote:
I know this is a really old thread but it looks like I'm going to get my chance to visit this old "triangle" Weinerschnitzel next week. I'm taking a trip to Lake Charles and it looks like I'll have a free day to go check out Baton Rouge.

I'm a total geek, but fast food history is something that really interests me. I'm pretty sure all of these old "triangle" Weinerschnitzel's are gone in CA and I've never seen one of them anywhere else before. I called Weinerschnitzel to see if this was the last remaining one... they're going to get back to me.

I now have a show on YouTube where I review fast food locations when I travel... definitely going to have to do one on this old Weinerschnitzel!
Post it here when your done editing!
I wonder if people would resist it being updated...

Old 06-21-2012, 11:36 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,412,233 times
Looking forward to it.

Old 07-11-2012, 11:47 AM

847 posts, read 1,457,372 times
Quote:

The location that was used to go to at Slauson and La Brea near Baldwin Hills in Los Angeles was still standing on my last trip back home in '09. We'll be in L.A. again next month, so I'll know for sure if that old triangle location is still around.

Old 07-13-2012, 08:22 AM

358 posts, read 710,739 times
When I was a toddler we lived just off LSU campus on State St. This was 1976-1979. I still remember going there. One of my earlies memories. I'm shocked that it's still around.

Old 07-19-2012, 02:05 PM

3,010 posts, read 6,305,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouzon View Post
When I was a toddler we lived just off LSU campus on State St. This was 1976-1979. I still remember going there. One of my earlies memories. I'm shocked that it's still around.
Same here. My wife and I stopped there last time we were in BR last year
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > Baton Rouge