Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2022, 07:22 PM

2,098 posts, read 2,162,805 times

Advertisements

Speak on it !!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_con...ture=emb_title
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2023, 02:29 AM

903 posts, read 830,217 times
Latest video of the transformation happening in the city of Birmingham! Density unmatched in this state! I don't mind our growth flying under the radar, because when the truth comes to the light, I'm gonna be the first to remind you that I told you so!

https://youtu.be/lXnbSQWM1dI

Old 05-29-2023, 06:54 AM

10,501 posts, read 7,028,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLuv4Bham View Post
Latest video of the transformation happening in the city of Birmingham! Density unmatched in this state! I don't mind our growth flying under the radar, because when the truth comes to the light, I'm gonna be the first to remind you that I told you so!

https://youtu.be/lXnbSQWM1dI

Well done.

Last night, my wife and I went to Railroad Park for the symphony. There had to have been 6-7,000 people out there from every part of the city, chilling out and enjoying music. As the sun set, I was struck by how much the city has changed for the better over the past fifteen years. Shame some people are too stupid and pig-headed to see what's plain as the nose on their faces.

Old 05-29-2023, 09:42 AM

2,098 posts, read 2,162,805 times
Just wait until these parking lots is converted into new developments.

Old 05-29-2023, 09:56 AM

2,445 posts, read 2,228,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post
Last night, my wife and I went to Railroad Park for the symphony. There had to have been 6-7,000 people out there from every part of the city, chilling out and enjoying music. As the sun set, I was struck by how much the city has changed for the better over the past fifteen years. Shame some people are too stupid and pig-headed to see what's plain as the nose on their faces.

Old 05-29-2023, 11:04 AM

Awesome photo TimCity2000

Old 05-30-2023, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinivanDriver View Post
Well done.

You know, I actually think it's a good thing that these other cities in Alabama think we are shrinking! They'll have their guards down. They will figure, Birmingham is losing people and we are good. They don't realize the fact that Birmingham keeps growing and growing! All of a sudden, the census finally gets it right, and then people are like no, there's no way! Yall said Birmingham was shrinking, and now they are growing! I can't wait! I am literally going to LMAO! And as I always say, stay tuned!

Old 05-30-2023, 06:01 AM

16 posts, read 15,754 times
Quote:
You know, I actually think it's a good thing that these other cities in Alabama think we are shrinking! They'll have their guards down. They will figure, Birmingham is losing people and we are good. They don't realize the fact that Birmingham keeps growing and growing! All of a sudden, the census finally gets it right, and then people are like no, there's no way! Yall said Birmingham was shrinking, and now they are growing! I can't wait! I am literally going to LMAO! And as I always say, stay tuned!
I don't recall any of the leadership in my hometown, Huntsville wishing ill will towards Birmingham. When one part of the state prospers, we all benefit!

Old 05-30-2023, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by julypiano1 View Post
I don't recall any of the leadership in my hometown, Huntsville wishing ill will towards Birmingham. When one part of the state prospers, we all benefit!
I've never mentioned Huntsville! I said, "these other cities ".

Old 05-30-2023, 11:19 AM

16 posts, read 15,754 times
Quote:
I've never mentioned Huntsville! I said, "these other cities ".
My sincere apology. I assumed the cities you were referencing were Huntsville, Montgomery, and Mobile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama > Birmingham area