Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Blogs > My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego | List of Best Posts
This blog is where I express myself to the world or at least to those who might stop by to read what I post . Maybe God will use what I post (I am a Christian and this blog will have a most decidedly Christian bent to it) to good effect in the lives of my readers.

I may turn some of my posts into a book. I may cease blogging here altogether. Who knows. But for now..I am content to post away in this, my own little corner of the world.

Rather than reading through my now lengthy list of posts you may wish to read what I consider to be my very best posts or you can just read the posts that deal with a single subject category that might interest you.

Please know that I am open to any input on any topic I write about. If you have something to say about anything you see written here please....feel free to speak up in the form of leaving a comment or sending me a PM (private message).

And if you are in San Diego and wish to meet the one and only Carlos (that's me )...drop me a private message. I always enjoy meeting one of my readers!

Thanks.

Carlos

PS. If you want to follow my blog such that you will get an email when I write new posts you can subscribe to my blog.
Funny For all posts that are meant to be funny or that highlight something funny in real life or the Internet.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I chase a skinny Martian!

Posted 09-29-2009 at 11:28 AM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)

Had a hilarious dream just before I woke up that I thought I would share with you all.

Me and a bunch of other folks were on the walk-out terrace of some office building milling about when we observed a bunch of aliens (presumed to be Martians though I don't know exactly where they were from) come streaming out of an elevator. There were a couple of stick figure like one's (with a large globe head) about as tall as a young teenager among a bunch of little one's that looked about...
Posted in Personal Life, Funny
Old

My Abbot and Costello moment on the trolley and the nature of San Diego society as seen through thrift stores!

Posted 07-21-2009 at 01:12 PM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)
Updated 07-22-2009 at 10:03 AM by carlos123 (Changed who did what between Abbot and Costello...had it wrong initially.)

Abbot and Costello were two comedians in the olden days (for those of you that might not know) who had this one comedy routine that was really funny.

In short Abbot grills Costello on the names of players on a baseball team that he is going to be the coach for and which Costello is a member of.

Who is the name of the first...
Posted in Personal Life, Funny
Old

Old George Burns and Gracie show is captivating in the different cultural norms that are displayed within it.

Posted 07-02-2009 at 12:42 AM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)

I just watched a very interesting old George Burns and Gracie Allen show.

It captivated me to keep watching it by it being so...well...different than today's shows. It was like watching some sort of strange show with weird actors who made comedy out of the simplest things.

It's hard to describe.

Back in it's day I am sure it was popular and the in thing but watching it from today's vantage point made it seem altogether strange and intriguing.
Posted in Funny
Old

The United Nations emails me this morning to advise me against contact with unauthorized individuals in Nigeria!

Posted 06-21-2009 at 09:04 AM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)

Yes folks. That's right.

The United Nations contacted me through email this morning.

More specifically the OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN (JOINT MONITORING UNIT ON FOREIGN CONTRACT PAYMENT).

Sounds pretty official.

Even the United Nations it seems is not beyond being being cold and insensitive in that they did not wish me good health or anything (don't they read my blog??).

Of course they were gracious enough to warn me against...
Posted in Funny
Old

You all have just got to see this video! Absolutely hilarious!

Posted 06-18-2009 at 03:18 PM by carlos123 (My Daily Life and Thoughts while in San Diego)

I was looking around at the web site of a Christian who I have just gotten to know and found an absolutely hilarious video!

You have got to see this.

It's not what you might expect so if you start watching it make absolutely sure you watch it to the end.

At first, thinking that I had seen this before in some nature video somewhere I almost closed the page and went on my merry way.

But I got a real laugh out of it at the end.
Posted in Funny