Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2009, 09:29 PM

68 posts, read 129,654 times

Advertisements

Hello folks, I have asked similiar questions before but I am really starting to dispise living in Colorado Springs. I have said this before and i'll say it again, Colorado is indeed a beautiful state but it is overrun by single guys. Here in the Springs, AND I DO MEAN THIS, there are nothing but couples here! Every lady in Colorado Springs is either A. already married or B. is engaged or has a significant other. Seriously, you can go to the gym, Wal-Mart, the bookstore, and even restaurants and if you see an attractive lady (or anyone else for that matter) she WILL always have her significant other with her. I am unfortunately in my late 20s and haven't had the opportunity to date due to the fact that I made the INCREDIBLY DUMB decision, (at the persuasion of my father and one of my high school teachers) to join the Marine Corps at age 18. Also, just so you know, the regular civilian populace in eastern North Carolina hates Marines so I stayed out of their towns and thus didn't find anyone as a result. So, in all honesty, is there any dating scene in Boulder? I am considering attending either CU-Boulder or UT-Austin and am trying to get some info regarding both towns. One more thing, the only reason that I am still in the Springs is because I landed a job with Intel after I got out of the military (Intel recently closed here in the Springs, btw) and started my college education here. Any information will be most appreciated. Thanks!

Old 02-26-2009, 12:00 AM

7,775 posts, read 10,153,660 times
I'm thinking you're gonna find plenty of single women whether you attend CU or UT.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:51 AM

857 posts, read 1,732,534 times
among america's smallest cities, boulder has a high percentage of singles

Best places to live 2008 - Top 25: Most singles - from MONEY Magazine

search "best cities for singles" and the financial magazines all offer very divergent opinions

Boulder and Denver have been ranked #1 at various times in recent years, esp. by Forbes, mentioned on The City's own web site:

City of Boulder, Colorado -- Official Web Site - Best of Boulder
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Boulder area