Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 12:53 PM

744 posts, read 1,767,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoose65 View Post
Rush is a hypocrite who should keep his yap shut about sex and drugs since he's a documented oxycontin addict and was caught with illegally obtained viagara while on solo vacation in the Dominican Republic. He knows about drugs and hookers all too well and his moral compass isn't one to be led by.
My aren't we the diversity accepting liberal today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 08:50 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,996,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donbuy View Post
My aren't we the diversity accepting liberal today
I enjoy a good loudmouth and frankly don't care who Rush or anyone else offends. People are too sensitive anyway. I do, however, hate hypocrites who preach holier than thou moral standards while they pull all kinds of shenanigans themselves. I don't even mind the behavior, just don't rip others for it and then get caught yourself. Add gay-bashing politicians found playing footsie in the mens room stalls, too.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
I enjoy a good loudmouth and frankly don't care who Rush or anyone else offends. People are too sensitive anyway. I do, however, hate hypocrites who preach holier than thou moral standards while they pull all kinds of shenanigans themselves. I don't even mind the behavior, just don't rip others for it and then get caught yourself. Add gay-bashing politicians found playing footsie in the mens room stalls, too.
Yes your tolerance of others is just dripping from all of your comments. It must be nice to be so non-judgemental.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:55 AM

6,476 posts, read 7,321,635 times
So...how's the battle to get Rush fired going anyway?

(I LOVE expressions of impotent liberal rage.)

Old 03-16-2012, 01:02 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,996,554 times
Quote:
Yes your tolerance of others is just dripping from all of your comments. It must be nice to be so non-judgemental.
Make a point, please. I am completely non-judmental when it comes to generalizations. I am pointing out a particular windbag hypocrite and citing references. You should try it. No one has ever confused me with a liberal or conservative. I get the facts before making up my mind, as opposed to pundit following sheeple.

I absolutely NEVER said anything about firing Rush. No one should be fired for offending people's namby pamby overly PC sensibilities. This is America, change the channel. That has NOTHING to do with Rush's lambasting of drug abusers and "sluts" while he was a pill popping wh*re mongerer (not that there's anything wrong with that). It's great recreation in Amsterdam!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Make a point, please. I am completely non-judmental when it comes to generalizations. I am pointing out a particular windbag hypocrite and citing references. You should try it. No one has ever confused me with a liberal or conservative. I get the facts before making up my mind, as opposed to pundit following sheeple.

I absolutely NEVER said anything about firing Rush. No one should be fired for offending people's namby pamby overly PC sensibilities. This is America, change the channel. That has NOTHING to do with Rush's lambasting of drug abusers and "sluts" while he was a pill popping wh*re mongerer (not that there's anything wrong with that). It's great recreation in Amsterdam!
It's Ok you can say whatever you wish, it is clear from your posts that you are intolerant and fearful of political debate or diversity of thought. You intolerance is another right that you have as an American.

Old 03-27-2012, 06:12 AM

1,316 posts, read 3,904,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by garmin239 View Post
this. The guy is a moron, but he has the right to say what he wants.
I personally feel anybody who listens to any of these people, Limbaugh, Mahr, Franken, Coulter etc, are simple minded and do not grasp politics. These people are entertainers, not knowledgeable political experts.
so who do you consider a political expert?

Old 03-28-2012, 12:21 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,565,811 times
The battle to get Rush canned is DOA.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:31 AM

It looks like after further review Rush didn't suffer any damage from the anti-diversity crowds attacks on his freedom of speech.

“Contrary to the wishful thinking of the professional special interest groups, reports of sponsors fleeing the ‘Rush Limbaugh Show’ are grossly exaggerated. In fact, the program retains virtually of all its long-term sponsors who continue to have great success” with the show, saidRachel Nelson, spokeswoman for Premiere.

Limbaugh sees heat over comments turn down to a simmer - The Washington Post

Old 03-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Vex

125 posts, read 258,085 times
Quote:
It looks like after further review Rush didn't suffer any damage from the anti-diversity crowds attacks on his freedom of speech.

“Contrary to the wishful thinking of the professional special interest groups, reports of sponsors fleeing the ‘Rush Limbaugh Show’ are grossly exaggerated. In fact, the program retains virtually of all its long-term sponsors who continue to have great success” with the show, saidRachel Nelson, spokeswoman for Premiere.

Limbaugh sees heat over comments turn down to a simmer - The Washington Post

Good. Maybe they realized that the "outrage" over Rush's comments was an astro-turf attempt by the slime at Media Matters to silence anyone voicing opposing viewpoints.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Buffalo area
View detailed profiles of: