Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 03:49 PM

961 posts, read 2,566,081 times

Advertisements

This is terrible! So many of us are trying to find a safe place to raise our children and here this little girl was taken right from her home:

Amber Alert issued for girl kidnapped in Yreka
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 06:22 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynetarzana View Post
This is terrible! So many of us are trying to find a safe place to raise our children and here this little girl was taken right from her home:

Amber Alert issued for girl kidnapped in Yreka
and Yreka is considered a safe place, just a little stop in the road on your way to places like Medord Or, and Crater Lake.

If there is a positive side, 1-she was found and is alive and 2-believe it or not these things happened way back in the last century as well, The big difference, they didn't happen as often as there were fewer people and we didn't hear of it unless it turned out to be a tragedy because we didn't have 24 hour news and things like the Amber Alert..I can remember some pretty horrible stories when I was just a little girl, one involved a guy who used a ladder, entered a second floor window and kidnapped a 6 year old, the outcome was murder. I was about 6 when this happened, maybe a little older.

Nita

Old 09-27-2009, 08:19 AM

2 posts, read 7,931 times
Now That Is Really Sad...How can a person do such a thing to a Child? And still live with them self?These Kids Had dreams Maybe Dreams bigger Than Us, Why couldint they have Be it one day?Thats Just Sick of people...Did you hear about Poor Little 5 Year old Neveah?She was Just a 5 Year old...Who was Raped...And thrown in a river Why Does these things have to happen?Kids should Play outside Without they're Parents WorringBut No, They Just Gotta Be inside..But For 1, I Got a Baby Brother (Hes 2)...Im Really Afraid of such things could happen..Im Very Concern About this..My Friends Are Arabs (Not racist)And they told me If anyone does a such thing like this Thay find the Killer And Give them Death penalty..(Death Penalty: When they Make yu starve to death And Kill yyou) Why cant President Obama Have a Law like that..I Know anything in the word Would make him mad if his Doughters Was Raped and killed.And You people are lucky to be alive right this minute And If you Think about the horror They do to kids Then think again They might be comin after you too.BrandiiLuvzMelonz =,[-

Old 09-27-2009, 08:22 AM

2 posts, read 7,931 times
And Yesterday a guy was following me and my friend so we had to run away o.o
Creppy Right?

Old 09-27-2009, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandiiLuvzMelonz View Post
Now That Is Really Sad...How can a person do such a thing to a Child? And still live with them self?These Kids Had dreams Maybe Dreams bigger Than Us, Why couldint they have Be it one day?Thats Just Sick of people...Did you hear about Poor Little 5 Year old Neveah?She was Just a 5 Year old...Who was Raped...And thrown in a river Why Does these things have to happen?Kids should Play outside Without they're Parents WorringBut No, They Just Gotta Be inside..But For 1, I Got a Baby Brother (Hes 2)...Im Really Afraid of such things could happen..Im Very Concern About this..My Friends Are Arabs (Not racist)And they told me If anyone does a such thing like this Thay find the Killer And Give them Death penalty..(Death Penalty: When they Make yu starve to death And Kill yyou) Why cant President Obama Have a Law like that..I Know anything in the word Would make him mad if his Doughters Was Raped and killed.And You people are lucky to be alive right this minute And If you Think about the horror They do to kids Then think again They might be comin after you too.BrandiiLuvzMelonz =,[-
Brandi, this thread is over 6 months old. I am not sure why you decided to bring it back up?

Nita

Old 09-27-2009, 01:41 PM

16,806 posts, read 39,938,866 times
Because she's new and clueless?

Old 09-27-2009, 02:26 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,032,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontucky View Post
Because she's new and clueless?
Fontucky ..... I think you've just hit upon a great idea for a new reality show! "The New and the Clueless".

Old 09-27-2009, 02:27 PM

Quote:
And Yesterday a guy was following me and my friend so we had to run away o.o
Creppy Right?
Yes, creppy .......... whatever "creppy" means ..........

Old 09-27-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:

You know what I'm thinkin'? I'm thinkin' therre outta be a law against poor spelling and grammar. What the heck IS Obama doing up there in the White House anyway? He needs to get on this, pronto!

Old 09-27-2009, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Yes, creppy .......... whatever "creppy" means ..........
It is somewhere between creepy and crappy!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
View detailed profiles of: